Jeter trainer linked to HGH | The Boneyard

Jeter trainer linked to HGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The team sent Jeter to him, Jeter didn't seek him out. What a non-story.
So you are saying the Yankees actively promoted PED use amongst its players?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Most pro sports players will use HGH or something that promotes the bodies natural production of hgh. It has very little risk to health and a very positive effect on healing connective tissue. Its likely jeter and manning used it, but its not a competitive advantage because nearly every player does either knowingly or unknowly through a "trainer". Its the reality of pro sports. Fans demand players be on the field, so thats what the players and teams have to do.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That's enough evidence for me. No HOF for Captain Intangible.

Reaction Score
Let's just have a few buildings in Cooperstown to house the many era's and how they became players.

1) HOF for players who never took a thing just played baseball and were really good at it. The door may be close and locked though for good :eek:

2) HOF for Steroid users who's numbers jumped off the charts once their hat size did the same

3) HOF for HGH users who did this to enable themselves to heal and bring longevity to their career

4) DH HOF - for those who actually aren't baseball players but can hit. The other tools they kept locked in the shed with their glove.

CL82

Reaction Score
Let's just have a few buildings in Cooperstown to house the many era's and how they became players.

1) HOF for players who never took a thing just played baseball and were really good at it. The door may be close and locked though for good :eek:

2) HOF for Steroid users who's numbers jumped off the charts once their hat size did the same

3) HOF for HGH users who did this to enable themselves to heal and bring longevity to their career

4) DH HOF - for those who actually aren't baseball players but can hit. The other tools they kept locked in the shed with their glove.
Lol we're you leading the chorus for no HoF for PED users?

It's a shame because Jeter had a first ballot kind ofva career but not that he's linked to PEDs sportswriters can't vote him in.

Reaction Score

It's a shame because Jeter had a first ballot kind ofva career but not that he's linked to PEDs sportswriters can't vote him in.

Linked. Isn't that different than being on a list though for steroids? His trainer is linked did you see proof yet?

Until then non story when it is a story we will discuss. Let's not compare this to Papi / ARod because we're not at cheaters stage.

CL82

Reaction Score
Linked. Isn't that different than being on a list though for steroids? His trainer is linked did you see proof yet?

Until then non story when it is a story we will discuss. Let's not compare this to Papi / ARod because we're not at cheaters stage.
Actually, I think we are. Look at the post I quoted above that points out that the Yankees* referred Jeter* to his PED source. Add to that ARod*'s history and a pattern emerges. Just ARod? Okay maybe it's just one cheater trying to enhance his career, but two marquee players? The team referral to a PED source? You have to put a asterisk by the team and by their names in the records book.... and of course by this number as well

27*

The whole shooting matching is a question mark at this point.

Reaction Score

When Jeter breaks Griffy's vote mark he just set, are you gonna cry? Or will you have to wait till Ortiz never gets in?

Reaction Score
When Jeter breaks Griffy's vote mark he just set, are you gonna cry? Or will you have to wait till Ortiz never gets in?

I'm afraid Ortiz is going to get in and fast. Have no idea how, but I have this feeling.

CL82

Reaction Score
Nah, I have to admit I like the guy. I don't think his drug problem is fault. He's just a product of the organization.

Reaction Score
Nah, I have to admit I like the guy. I don't think his drug problem is fault. He's just a product of the organization.

The organization? Hope you're not a Sox fan saying this? Sox don't win any WS's without 'roids. Then again who has?:confused:

Reaction Score

However, MLB has not uncovered evidence Riley has committed any wrongdoing.

You do know that if I open a business with someone and they kill someone, I am not a murderer. Until there is proof of anything you sound like an idiot even though I know you are doing it just cause of what Yankee fans have said about Ortiz.

Reaction Score
However, MLB has not uncovered evidence Riley has committed any wrongdoing.

You do know that if I open a business with someone and they kill someone, I am not a murderer. Until there is proof of anything you sound like an idiot even though I know you are doing it just cause of what Yankee fans have said about Ortiz.

He wasn't on our list now was he? ;) - Just saying'

All a bunch of cheaters let'em do it. I want someone to hit 100HR's

Reaction Score

Won't have to worry about Jeter breaking that. He won't be unanimous; I can guarantee that from having talked to multiple people with votes. The only reason Griffey wasn't unanimous is because a few of the writers look at it as if you are voted unanimously it automatically makes you the greatest player to have played and Griffey wasn't but he is greatly superior to Jeter.

Jeter might not even be a top 4 SS of all time because his defense was so atrocious

Still a first ballot HOFer but be prepared to not see him beat Griffey

Reaction Score
Won't have to worry about Jeter breaking that. He won't be unanimous; I can guarantee that from having talked to multiple people with votes. The only reason Griffey wasn't unanimous is because a few of the writers look at it as if you are voted unanimously it automatically makes you the greatest player to have played and Griffey wasn't but he is greatly superior to Jeter.

Jeter might not even be a top 4 SS of all time because his defense was so atrocious

I know, I was just messing with him saying he wasn't going to get in.

Reaction Score

yeah his defense was "atrocious" - :rolleyes:

might not have deserved all or any GG's but atrocious is just plain stupid but congrats for that. He wasn't good the last couple years for sure but only a hater of he and Yanks would use that term.

Reaction Score
yeah his defense was "atrocious" - :rolleyes:

might not have deserved all or any GG's but atrocious is just plain stupid but congrats for that. He wasn't good the last couple years for sure but only a hater of he and Yanks would use that term.

He has the highest negative for DRS of any position of anyone who has played the game (I believe dont have time to look this up right now). He was one of the worst defensive players at his position in MLB history.

From 2002-2015 for Defensive Runs Saved

Jeter #1 at -159 DRS
Prince Fielder #2 at -99 DRS (4k less innings played)
Aramis Ramirez #7 at -71 DRS (300 more innings played)

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.as...am=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=10,a

Reaction Score
He has the highest negative for DRS of any position of anyone who has played the game (I believe dont have time to look this up right now). He was one of the worst defensive players at his position in MLB history.

From 2002-2015 for Defensive Runs Saved

Jeter #1 at -159 DRS
Prince Fielder #2 at -99 DRS (4k less innings played)
Aramis Ramirez #7 at -71 DRS (300 more innings played)

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.as...am=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=10,a

You ever play the game? He was a solid and/or above average through his first 10-12 years and there is no doubting that. Shove DRS where the sun don't shine because it means squat. But stay with it if it makes you happy hater!

What a joke:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I actually support the use of HGH under controlled circumstances if the player is using the drug during rehab to help recover from an injury. I would have no problem if Jeter (or Manning for that matter) used HGH for this purpose.

Reaction Score
You ever play the game? He was a solid and/or above average through his first 10-12 years and there is no doubting that. Shove DRS where the sun don't shine because it means squat. But stay with it if it makes you happy hater!

What a joke:rolleyes:
Jeter pretty much made the plays he was supposed to make for most of his career. He was never the "best" defensive SS at any time during his career but he was a pretty good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom