Jesus Montero | The Boneyard

Jesus Montero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Two home runs today, both opposite field shots to RF. The second swing looked like an accidental poke until the bleachers swallowed it up. This kid could be like Grandy and hit 40 in this Stadium. Effortless swing. Reminded me of a lefty Damon.

Sterling came up limp...on the first one "Jesus is loose!!" and on the second..."Jesus has been turned loose!!"

Finally, not diggin' the soccer on the bezbol board.

Reaction Score
They changed the Forums. This is for UConn baseball and soccer. Go to pro sports forum, already have a thread about Jesus.

Reaction Score
Two home runs today, both opposite field shots to RF. The second swing looked like an accidental poke until the bleachers swallowed it up. This kid could be like Grandy and hit 40 in this Stadium. Effortless swing. Reminded me of a lefty Damon.

Sterling came up limp...on the first one "Jesus is loose!!" and on the second..."Jesus has been turned loose!!"

Finally, not diggin' the soccer on the bezbol board.
Jews for Jesus Montero. The new version of Jews for Breesus.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
GET
USED
TO
IT

Reaction Score
Do you think the Mariners are happy that they have Justin Smoak? I am so glad they still have Jesus and that the Mariners got screwed trying to put one over on the Yanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom