, Moses and Pele | The Boneyard

, Moses and Pele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and Moses were in Brasil(major poetic license here). They were on a football pitch near the water. Christ said to Moses, “I would love to try to make that shot that Pele missed in the last World Cup.” Moses said to Christ, “You’re no football player and there is no way you’re making that shot.” Christ said, “Look, there is a ball here so I’m going to have a go at it.” He cracks the ball and it slams against the crossbar and rebounds into the water. Moses is clearly annoyed and says, “Not only did you miss the shot; but the ball is lost now.” Christ says, “It’s not lost. You can get it. No problem.” So Moses parts the water and walks in and retrieves the ball. Christ immediately says, “Let me have another chance to make that shot.” Moses says, “Why do you think it’s going to be any different this time. And if the ball goes in the water again, YOU are going to get it!” So Christ unleashes another shot that slams off the crossbar again and lands smack in the water AGAIN. Moses says, “Okay now go get it!!” So Christ walks on the water toward the area where the ball disappeared. Now two guys wander onto the pitch and, seeing Christ walking on the water, say, “Who the hell does he think he is? ?" And Moses, with a look of great exasperation on his face, immediately replies, “No, he thinks he’s Pele.” :)

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
There is a golf version of the same joke where, after Jesus failed twice to hit a 300 yard shot all over water to a green, the punch line was, "That is , he thinks he's Jack Nicklaus."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom