Jessie Govan | The Boneyard

Jessie Govan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After witnessing first night at Uconn, 6'9'' Jesse Govan is getting some husky adoration:

https://twitter.com/JGovan15

JGovan15

Reaction Score
hopefully the staff makes him a priority. Looks like Seton Hall will be the main competition because of his AAU teammates going there. Although I would assume a lot of high majors will eventually offer.

Reaction Score
I found it interesting that Willard had that stat of throwing into Teague the second most amount in the Big East last year. Seems like a pretty good information nugget for recruiting a big that doesn't get talked about very often (or maybe I'm naive). Is this something more common than I think?

What else is Kevin Willard going to sell? Every coach in America has to figure out a way to differentiate their program from everyone else. Some coaches just point to the rafters. Others have to be a bit more creative.

Reaction Score
hopefully the staff makes him a priority. Looks like Seton Hall will be the main competition because of his AAU teammates going there. Although I would assume a lot of high majors will eventually offer.
He is a top priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul