OT - Jerry continues to put his foot in his mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
this man has issues

link

He admitted to wrestling, hugging, and, in a strange move, blowing on boys stomachs, all of which are details included in the charges against him.
'I think a lot of the kids really reached out for that,' he said referring to the wrestling and rough housing.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
this man has issues

link

He admitted to wrestling, hugging, and, in a strange move, blowing on boys stomachs, all of which are details included in the charges against him.
'I think a lot of the kids really reached out for that,' he said referring to the wrestling and rough housing.

Agreed he does have issues. The more I read the more he reminds me of Michael Jackson.

I can believe him though that some kids would reach out for the physical attention (wrestling and rough housing). Many kids who come from homes where they don't get much attention really seek that. If one works with kids like this, one has to really know and set boundaries. Sleeping with and showering with goes well beyond the boundaries. Let alone anything else beyond that.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
and thats where the "taking advantage of their weaknesses" come in.... bowl games, traveling across the country is all fine BUT blowing on their bellies, not so fine!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
A very poor choice of words, under the circumstances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom