Jerome Dyson reflects on the 'great relationships' from his UConn career | The Boneyard

Jerome Dyson reflects on the 'great relationships' from his UConn career

Reaction Score
Article from Mike Anthony.

“I was playing my best basketball at that time,” Dyson said of his injury. “It's just hitting that right moment. We were rolling. I felt like we were in a position where it was about how we handled everything. We could go out and not do the right things and lose, but we weren't necessarily worried about the other team. It was hard. I adjusted and I came out great [as a senior], but then I had a bump in the road.”

Alternate access:
Jerome Dyson reflects on the 'great relationships' from his UConn men's basketball career

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Jerome was one of my favorites. Pure power, speed & strength. As soon as he recieved an outlet pass I would start standing for the highlight dunk.

I would love to see him play some RB in football would have been special there too.

Reaction Score
One of the first players I watched back when I was a kid. I especially loved his performance in Gampel when he took it to Texas when they were then first ranked. Good times, awesome player

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom