Jeremy Lamb to the Hornets | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb to the Hornets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reunited with Kemba! Lamb has never gotten a fair shot in the league, but he still has all the tools to be a very productive player. I'm excited to see what he can do in Charlotte. They also got Batum today, so they've got a nice core.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Depending on who they draft JLamb could be the starting SG. Hornets traded Gerald Henderson & Vonleh for Nic Batum as well
I thought Vonleh was going to be a great pro. What happened?

Reaction Score
Sounds like OKC got nothing back, wow. At this point he's playing to stay in the league, he's a bust to this point. Wish him well.

Reunited with Kemba! Lamb has never gotten a fair shot in the league, but he still has all the tools to be a very productive player. I'm excited to see what he can do in Charlotte. They also got Batum today, so they've got a nice core.

Reaction Score
yes. hornets nations has been clamoring for this for like 2-3 years

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
If Lamb plays D like he did in OKC Clifford won't play him. Happy to see him get out of there but he's gotta put it together now.
Hey, if this opportunity doesn't work out, he can always play in Serbia.

Reaction Score
Sounds like OKC got nothing back, wow. At this point he's playing to stay in the league, he's a bust to this point. Wish him well.

I know you're understanding of the league is very limited based on the nonsense we've seen from you the past few weeks but the Thunder needed to shed salary in order to be able to sign their expected draft pick.

Reaction Score
jordan is out here 'ok'ing' some very nice moves. gets lamb for free, got batum for pocket lint.

Reaction Score
Wow, excellent opportunity for J.Lamb if all this is true. OKC obviously wasn't using him & preferred defensive minded guys starting with Brooks there. A change of scenery is just what J.Lamb needs, plus closer to home. I'm not sold on Batum though. He's a good defender & athletic but never fully developed and they've got that in MKG, neither are take charge scorers from the SF position. Strange Charlotte gave up on Vonleh so quickly. Will be interesting to see how they draft.

Reaction Score
Good for him, but not UConn.

In the last 10 years UConn has not been relevant with getting guys to the NBA, a big factor for recruits.

Basically Rudy & Kemba. Beyond that not much to point to. Thabeet a top 5 bust of all time, Lamb a bust, Napier a likely bust. I guess right before then guys like BG, CV and Emeka have made a lot of time, albeit without much impact.

Hopefully going forward DHam, Adams, Larrier can get this going well again.

Hey, if this opportunity doesn't work out, he can always play in Serbia.

Reaction Score

In the last 10 years UConn has not been relevant with getting guys to the NBA, a big factor for recruits.

Basically Rudy & Kemba. Beyond that not much to point to. Thabeet a top 5 bust of all time, Lamb a bust, Napier a likely bust. I guess right before then guys like BG, CV and Emeka have made a lot of time, albeit without much impact.

image.jpg

Reaction Score
Sure buddy. Green is still a useless 4 in a half court game. Whatever. You know nothing. I named 15 4s I'd take over him.

So you're not saying Thabeet and Lamb are busts? Ok.

I know you're understanding of the league is very limited based on the nonsense we've seen from you the past few weeks but the Thunder needed to shed salary in order to be able to sign their expected draft pick.

Reaction Score
Sure buddy. Green is still a useless 4 in a half court game. Whatever. You know nothing. I named 15 4s I'd take over him.

Lol at you saying ace knows nothing about the NBA.

Reaction Score

Lmao, and you are already back to making up more fake quotes. How do you make being a garbage poster look so natural? College basketball season hasn't even started and you've already claimed the title of the WOAT poster, can't even imagine what's gonna come our way starting in November.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score

Have you heard of Andre Drummond?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure JSM called Green a criminal and a thug. Nothing he says should be taken seriously.

Reaction Score
9 lottery picks and 15 drafted overall past 10 years. Try again.

We're in 2015. Name the 9 lottery.

Thabeet = major bust
Lamb = bust
Kemba = solid player, can't shoot so will never be an elite PG
Rudy = got max. deal at one point
Hilton = bust
AD = my bad, will be max. player, was awful at UConn, good that we can even be associated with him
CV = journeyman, made good $$ and loves UConn, a good ambassador. A bust as a 7 pick.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'm going to hold back on seeing how Lamb does here before I assess him as a pro. Of course we were howling and moaning because Scott Brooks had this horrible personal vendetta that may or may not have been connected to the global anti-UConn conspiracy, but what if he actually sat him for basketball-related reasons?

Reaction Score
Criminal? No, thug yes. He's unlikeable. He was worked by Thompson and Mozgov. He's be good as long as he plays along with Steph and Klay. That is what I said.

I'm pretty sure JSM called Green a criminal and a thug. Nothing he says should be taken seriously.

Reaction Score

Their time at UConn got them drafted into the NBA. UConn isn't (can't be) responsible for anything past that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom