Jeremy Lamb takes his game to another level | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb takes his game to another level

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
After only two regular season games with the Hornets, the team saw enough in Lemba to sign him to a three-year, $21 million extension that many saw as overpaying a player who had not yet proven himself. Now it turns out that Charlotte’s investment is paying off and that $7 million a year looks like a steal when you look at the rest of the NBA.

That's an interesting spelling.

Reaction Score
I am happy to see him excel like I knew he could.

I also live seeing him reconnect with Kemba. They are, for sure, a Top 5 college duo in my biased book. I think they will be overlooked but they know how to win and are a great combo together. I hope the Hornets keep both around, even if not as starters, at least as primary scorers off the bench.

Reaction Score
I am happy to see him excel like I knew he could.

I also live seeing him reconnect with Kemba. They are, for sure, a Top 5 college duo in my biased book. I think they will be overlooked but they know how to win and are a great combo together. I hope the Hornets keep both around, even if not as starters, at least as primary scorers off the bench.
I understand this line in reference to Lamb, but are you serious about applying it to Kemba? He's an all-star point guard and he's not coming off any teams bench. Very soon he will be the all-time leader in just about every offensive category in the Hornet's franchise history.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
A new nickname for the back court duo in Charlotte. Lamb + Kemba = Lemba

Kemba should probably come first. But that would make it Kamb and there is already a Kamb in Charlotte.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I haven't seen Charlotte play this year but if Lamb and Kemba are both playing so much better then why is the team only 5-5? I guess I'll get to see this Friday when they visit Boston.

Reaction Score
I’m going to the Knicks-Hornets game tomorrow night at MSG. It’s gonna be so awesome seeing these two play together again in person. I’ll be in my UConn gear representing!! It’ll be my first game at MSG tomorrow then my second will be the Jimmy V classic game vs Cuse. I’m so pumped for both!!

Reaction Score
I haven't seen Charlotte play this year but if Lamb and Kemba are both playing so much better then why is the team only 5-5? I guess I'll get to see this Friday when they visit Boston.
Because Batum hasn't played yet this season and MKG has missed 5 games.

Reaction Score
Lamb has put on considerable muscle and the floater is back in the arsenal. He is a very good NBA player now, still worried Clifford will somehow find a way to bury him again when Batum comes back.

Reaction Score
Lamb has put on considerable muscle and the floater is back in the arsenal. He is a very good NBA player now, still worried Clifford will somehow find a way to bury him again when Batum comes back.

You have to play the $125M man. Ask Joe Girardi about it.

Lamb can thrive in the 6th man role anyways.

Reaction Score
I understand this line in reference to Lamb, but are you serious about applying it to Kemba? He's an all-star point guard and he's not coming off any teams bench. Very soon he will be the all-time leader in just about every offensive category in the Hornet's franchise history.
Is Lamb going to start moving forward?
That was what I meant.

Reaction Score
I've seen every game. I love Kemba but he has not played well in the last three games, especially in the 4rth quarter. It's difficult to watch. Obviously, the Hornets need a more balanced offense or they will be a sub .500 team again this year.

Reaction Score
Another bad 4rth quarter for Kemba last night against the Celtics who played without their best three players.

Reaction Score
Another bad 4rth quarter for Kemba last night against the Celtics who played without their best three players.
I was there and yeah he wasn't very good. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and just looked out of it. Lamb was decent but took one really bad shot in the 4th quarter when the Celtics were making their come back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom