Jeremy Lamb buzzer beater | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb buzzer beater

Reaction Score
Watching the Celtics Spurs right now and Mike Gorman says “the Celtics are getting real sick of these Connecticut guys after Lamb and Walker last night and Gay tonight” after a Rudy bucket.

They also hate Ray Allen which is why I'll never support that franchise. LOVE how they are falling apart.

Reaction Score
They also hate Ray Allen which is why I'll never support that franchise. LOVE how they are falling apart.
Who hates Ray Alen? Celtics' players, coaches, ownership, fans? Just Rondo and Garnett and neither of them have been with the Celtics in a long time. Pierce buried the hatchet with Ray a while ago.

Reaction Score
Who hates Ray Alen? Celtics' players, coaches, ownership, fans? Just Rondo and Garnett and neither of them have been with the Celtics in a long time. Pierce buried the hatchet with Ray a while ago.

Rondo, Garnett, the fans, and the team for not inviting Ray back

Reaction Score
Rondo, Garnett, the fans, and the team for not inviting Ray back
Yeah, this isn’t true. The fans were pissed after he went to Miami, but most people have moved on and appreciate how important Ray was in winning a championship. And no one who played with Ray is on the team anymore, so not sure what you’re talking about there.

Rondo/KG and Ray... well that’s a different story.

Reaction Score
They also hate Ray Allen which is why I'll never support that franchise..

Celtics fan here. Ray Allen remains my favorite player of all time. My only gripe is that PP had the 34 on lock ;)

Reaction Score
Yeah, this isn’t true. The fans were pissed after he went to Miami, but most people have moved on and appreciate how important Ray was in winning a championship. And no one who played with Ray is on the team anymore, so not sure what you’re talking about there.

Rondo/KG and Ray... well that’s a different story.

I'm not actively polling fans to see if they got over their Ray Allen grudge. At the time the fan base and those players were overwhelmingly ticked despite Ray Allen being 100% transparent as to why he left the team.

Since then Rondo & KG have acted like fools by going on the record to make it known that they dislike Ray. The Celtic organization remained silent.

For those reason, F the Celtics.

Reaction Score
Ainge was shopping Ray his last 2 years, Ray wanted to control the end of his career and didn't trust Ainge not to trade him to a loser.

back to topic.....Jeremy Lamb is good!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm not actively polling fans to see if they got over their Ray Allen grudge. At the time the fan base and those players were overwhelmingly ticked despite Ray Allen being 100% transparent as to why he left the team.

Since then Rondo & KG have acted like fools by going on the record to make it known that they dislike Ray. The Celtic organization remained silent.

For those reason, F the Celtics.

Dude, he was a great player who went to they're biggest competition in the East., when both were still contenders. Tell me a fan base in the country who would not have been pissed off about that?

And what exactly is the Celtics organization supposed to say about Rondo and KG? What public statement would make any sense whatsoever? It's a squabble between teammates, two of which remained on the team at the time. If the C's did comment on it, I'd be shocked.

And for the record the Celtics invited Ray back; he just didn't come. Hell, Rondo and company invited Ray to their friggin 2008 anniversary vacation.

Reaction Score
Dude, he was a great player who went to they're biggest competition in the East., when both were still contenders. Tell me a fan base in the country who would not have been pissed off about that?

And what exactly is the Celtics organization supposed to say about Rondo and KG? What public statement would make any sense whatsoever? It's a squabble between teammates, two of which remained on the team at the time. If the C's did comment on it, I'd be shocked.

And for the record the Celtics invited Ray back; he just didn't come. Hell, Rondo and company invited Ray to their friggin 2008 anniversary vacation.

You're probably right. Maybe I'm the problem? I didn't realize Rondo invited him back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom