Jeremy Lamb and Perry Jones show off wild handshake routine | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb and Perry Jones show off wild handshake routine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I so want to say something snarky, but he's a UConn.

All I'll say is . . . . . . . . . . . ah, never mind.

Reaction Score
Can we say leaving to early for the NBA but in his defense we were on probation. J Lamb could have used an extra year in college if the situation was different at UCONN or his upcoming Jr. year. I wish the kid the best but his career is going HT route now. LOL!

Reaction Score
Can we say leaving to early for the NBA but in his defense we were on probation. J Lamb could have used an extra year in college if the situation was different at UCONN or his upcoming Jr. year. I wish the kid the best but his career is going HT route now. LOL!
Yeah but he made 2 mil in 2012, 2.1 mil in 2013, he's making 2.2 this year. And his optioned for next year at over 3 million has already been option by the club so its guaranteed.

And if need be, he can always make a nice living overseas. I'm not crying for him.

Reaction Score
Yeah but he made 2 mil in 2012, 2.1 mil in 2013, he's making 2.2 this year. And his optioned for next year at over 3 million has already been option by the club so its guaranteed.

And if need be, he can always make a nice living overseas. I'm not crying for him.
I'm not crying but I expected so much more production from him. I know some of it is being drafted on the wrong team and a horrible coach but it still is disappointing.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Maybe this is him making up for the Westbrook high-five debacle?

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Always liked lamb (eventhough he always looks like he just finished a goddy), and after the diss to Westbrook he might be my fav player, lol

That was epic :D

Reaction Score
I was excited when Lamb got traded to the Thunder, but in retrospect the Rockets would have been a great landing spot for him. Granted, they wouldn't have Harden without Lamb, but the Thunder and Scott Brooks are just a bad fit for Jeremy. My main concern with Lamb going into the league was that he needed to be a more aggressive scorer. Playing next to Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, fellow wing players essentially just become role players.

Keep in mind that Lamb is still just 22 years old, is a very good shooter, a good athlete, and has great length. He'll find a spot in the league.

Reaction Score
Lamb is not in a situation that is helping his development right now. There are plenty of players that come on strong a few years into their career because they just weren't right in the situation for the beginning years of their career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom