Jenna Frush Duke Walk On | The Boneyard

Jenna Frush Duke Walk On

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
Just used at mop up time [ no minutes against you guys ] can she get them to elite 8.

Reaction Score
Nice video. As a junior, she has had time to show how vital she is and with the loss of Alexis, not sure how much extra she can shoulder.
Duke's elite eight chances may be pretty slim this year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Nice video. As a junior, she has had time to show how vital she is and with the loss of Alexis, not sure how much extra she can shoulder.
Duke's elite eight chances may be pretty slim this year.

Well at least we will make the elite 8........... of the ACC tourney :oops:

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Could be the best passer on the team.

Reaction Score
The passing is awesome. You never know who will step up in a championship game. I remember several years ago when UConn men's team had a so-so record and amazingly enough did not lose one championship or tourney game. Of any fans, UConn fans know people can step up and make a difference. I'm still shaking my head at what I watched that season in the UConn men's team. Never seen anything like it. hardly hear anything about it cause I think no one else believes/understands that year either.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I also feel sorry for a player like Liston who has put together an outstanding senior year but is seeing her team fall around her. It is terrible for the players injured and I am not minimizing that, but to start your senior year with really high hopes and perform very well and at the same time be helpless as the injuries mount must be really tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom