Jen R's Team USA Role | The Boneyard

Jen R's Team USA Role

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Nice article with some player quotes, etc.

“It’s really cool,” Collier said. “I feel like I’m surrounded by so many UConn players here, so having one as a coach is really cool because she knows what we’ve been through and how coach (Geno Auriemma) is, so I think she knows how to talk to us a little better. Everyone’s coaching style is different, so just going from coach to coach is sometimes hard, so she does a really good job. You can tell that she pays really close attention to detail and that she’s a great coach.”

UConn Alumna Jen Rizzotti Continues To Impact UConn Players Long After Leaving Huskies

“It’s always special for me,” Rizzotti said. “Obviously I haven’t played with any of these guys, but I’ve been a part of their journey a little bit through USA basketball. … I’ve kind of seen them grow up through the game, and it’s really fun … just to see how much they’ve grown, how much they’ve matured, and the fact that they’ve been able to elevate their game so high that they’re still a part of this pool. And Napheesa (Collier), it’s just fun to watch the next in line and the expectation everyone has for her and how she’s handled herself in this atmosphere.”

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As a coach I don't see how Jen has proven anything, but what do I know
She has done well with USAB. She was somewhat handicapped by being/staying at Hartford. Let's see what she does at GW. In addition to being intense and a baller, she is very, very smart and articulate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom