Jeff's Pregame Chat With Press | The Boneyard

Jeff's Pregame Chat With Press

Reaction Score
I have met him and he seems to be a genuinely nice guy but then again I'm biased because we share a similar recruiting philosophy ............:rolleyes:.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I have met him and he seems to be a genuinely nice guy but then again I'm biased because we share a similar recruiting philosophy ..:rolleyes:.

Which is...let me guess... you can never have enough. That's all, just enough. ;)

Reaction Score
"Let the assistant do it," said Jeff. The local legend here in MD is that Jeff was responsible for Brenda's success with the Terps in early days; others dispute this. So it's funny to hear him make the comment he did. As for the rest of it, he comes off as a nice guy and a straight shooter. He is properly respectful of UConn's program and proud of his own. I admire his determination to play the Huskies every year; in many ways, his approach is the same as Geno's regarding tough games: play them. Hope we crush the red birds . . . Grrr

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
"Let the assistant do it," said Jeff. The local legend here in MD is that Jeff was responsible for Brenda's success with the Terps in early days; others dispute this. So it's funny to hear him make the comment he did. As for the rest of it, he comes off as a nice guy and a straight shooter. He is properly respectful of UConn's program and proud of his own. I admire his determination to play the Huskies every year; in many ways, his approach is the same as Geno's regarding tough games: play them. Hope we crush the red birds . . . Grrr

He doesn't seem to be so chummy with Muffet though.

Reaction Score
Muffets personality doesn’t inspire friendliness. You never know which Muffet you are going to get.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom