Jeff Jacobs: Not The First Time New UConn OC Lashlee Has Folks Scratching Their Heads | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs: Not The First Time New UConn OC Lashlee Has Folks Scratching Their Heads

Reaction Score
Love this statement: "You've got to be able to run to win championships. You've got to be able to throw to score."

Finally, we got the memo.... Now let's see it in action going forward.

Reaction Score
Absolutely love this part too:
Lashlee said he hasn't watched a UConn game from last year. Instead he watches clips of players to get a feel for what they do well. Spring ball will give him his answers.

"I don't care about last year," he said. "It doesn't help us moving forward."

Absolute.... Understanding our current talent on tape individually is way more important than the offensive fiasco full game tapes ... Can't get much from 3 and outs anyways....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't believe it. I honestly think they ordered pizza, watched a few games, and laughed hysterically.
... or drank heavily.

Reaction Score
Someone ... should tell Rhett that his good friend Chad Morris is at SMU in Dallas and not Houston.

(or did Jacobs make a mistake)

Reaction Score
Someone .. should tell Rhett that his good friend Chad Morris is at SMU in Dallas and not Houston.

(or did Jacobs make a mistake)

Betting Jacobs - this is from Fuller Lashlee article (unless Fuller corrected it):

>>Lashlee compared the offense he will be running to what Chad Morris' Southern Methodist team runs and what Memphis runs under the leadership of Mike Norvell.<<

Reaction Score
If he watched a UConn game from last year his offensive IQ would drop down to a 0

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Absolutely love this part too:
Lashlee said he hasn't watched a UConn game from last year. Instead he watches clips of players to get a feel for what they do well. Spring ball will give him his answers.

"I don't care about last year," he said. "It doesn't help us moving forward."

Absolute... Understanding our current talent on tape individually is way more important than the offensive fiasco full game tapes .. Can't get much from 3 and outs anyways...
He can get a good feel for our punt team though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom