Jeff Jacobs: Huskies football players aim high, bet on themselves | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs: Huskies football players aim high, bet on themselves

Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs: Huskies football players aim high, bet on themselves

>>“Aaron has got to end up putting on a little bit more weight and get a little bit stronger,” Edsall said. “Tight ends are going to have to block. He has come a long way … but the more leg strength he has, a little more added weight, will help him be a multi-down player.”

McLean said recently that because he’s the skinniest guy in the room Holman calls him Skeletor, the Masters of the Universe character. McLean weighed in at 228 recently. His goal is 240 by the start of the season.

“It’s definitely doable,” McLean said. “Honestly, it’s living in the weight room. But the biggest thing for me is to get bigger while not losing my speed. I’ve got to do it the right way. Put on muscle, not fat. All summer, that’ll be my focus.”<<

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I saw McLean up close on the field after the game. The kid is huge, but still looks like a (albeit larger) WR. He's obviously more Shannon Sharpe than Antonio Gates at this point and he has a long way to go in building up his trunk if he aspires to be on Gronk's level (as mentioned in the article).

As a hometown player (Southborough, MA. I'm from Northborough and went to Algonquin, He went to St. Marks, but still...), I hope he sees a lot of the field come August.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom