Jeff Goodman | The Boneyard

Jeff Goodman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't like this UConn team, Boatright is overrated and is no Shabazz. I swear for some reason I thought he might have something positive to say about us but of course not. Seriously, what is this guy's deal?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't like this UConn team, Boatright is overrated and is no Shabazz. I swear for some reason I thought he might have something positive to say about us but of course not. Seriously, what is this guy's deal?
He's UConn's good luck charm!

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
He is simply a dope, but at this point I'd rather he stay on his anti-conn stance. Must've killed him internally to be assigned to first night instead watching Drake airball at UK.

Reaction Score
The guy is a tool and I could care less about his opinion on us, just find it really weird though. It's almost like he's laughing each time he takes a swipe at us, I guess I just find it strange that a media person would get his jollies off of trolling a school.

Reaction Score

I saw the same thing and couldn't believe it even from a goofy freak like him. The ESPN lady actually set him up to say something positive too. I used to think it had something to do with his boyfriend Oriakhi, but I'm pretty sure the real story is way beyond that.

Reaction Score
Not sure how Boat could be called overrated. He wasn't on anybody's list of anything, until we won a national title, and then he got some begrudging respect, which he earned (particularly on the defensive end). It isn't like his reputation was Aaron Crafted.

Reaction Score
Goodman is the same guy whose analysis of dham was he is a gunner.Hamilton looks like one of the premier freshman in the nation. I wonder when he will eat crow.

Callin boatright overrated is absurd, look at his damn numbers. he is playing with scorching efficiency and dominating games. I can't wait to see what he does tonight

Reaction Score
Not sure how Boat could be called overrated. He wasn't on anybody's list of anything, until we won a national title, and then he got some begrudging respect, which he earned (particularly on the defensive end). It isn't like his reputation was Aaron Crafted.
He just has this weird fascination with saying we suck and the only reason we ever had success is because of Shabazz, then he says he was always bullish on Shabazz Napier and said he was the best guard in the country before last season started. I'm still amazed this guy has a gig with ESPN, he really has a face made for radio.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
where was this said?

Reaction Score
Jeff is all-in now and has been for a while. My guess - Its a vicious circle - Jeff gets tons of hate from UCONN fans and lets it affect his analysis of the team, which leads to more hate from UCONN fans, and so on. And, hes just a hack. I don't let him annoy me anymore than I would let huskymagic annoy me.

Reaction Score
Good luck getting this tool off of his viewpoint...ever. He's been driving the "Celtics are better w/o Rondo" bus for over a year now. All it took was one win w/o RR this year before he started crowing about wins/losses without Rondo. This is what he does.

Reaction Score
Sorry but I'm okay with all of his hate. Means my world is still alright.

Reaction Score
It was said in the ESPN studio at the start of the Providence Notre Dame game. It was Goodman and some woman, she asked him about the UConn West Virginia game and what he thought of UConn this year. It did seem like the woman set him up to compliment UConn but of course Goodman had nothing nice to say.

Reaction Score
In a Twitter chat, he identified UK fans as the ones who get the most upset when he says something negative about the team but UConn has the "whiniest" fans.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Put him on ignore. If he bothers people, and know he is likely to bother you, seriously, why listen? For that matter. what does it matter what any talking head ever says, good or bad. The teams and players will do whatever they do without listening to the voters. Politics this isn't.

Reaction Score
I knew I should've called him out on first night. He shouldn't be allowed in Gampel.

Reaction Score
He's an ugly, goofy goober who is extremely lucky that someone thinks he should be on tv. It's not even worth worrying what this dork thinks about us.

Reaction Score
In a Twitter chat, he identified UK fans as the ones who get the most upset when he says something negative about the team but UConn has the "whiniest" fans.

Might be the only time he's ever said something even close to true...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It was said in the ESPN studio at the start of the Providence Notre Dame game. It was Goodman and some woman, she asked him about the UConn West Virginia game and what he thought of UConn this year. It did seem like the woman set him up to compliment UConn but of course Goodman had nothing nice to say.

I am a very confident, another certain ESPN analyst will set the fat loser straight.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Halftime report of the Dayton - BC game... "after this break jeff goodman and I will discuss Kentucky and their chances to go undefeated" ohhh joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom