Jazz Howard family update... | The Boneyard

Jazz Howard family update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice write up. A good way to start my mourning...honoring one of our own.

Peace to you Jazz, Daneisha, and Miya...

Reaction Score
Man, it brings back all those emotions. Looking at the pictures I remember what a great player he was the minute he got to UConn. I still can't get over his stat line from Louisville and what he said after. I always liked Jazz because he played with a certain swag, like he had been there before. At that time, I felt like not a lot of our players played that way. Loved his confidence. Happy to see this article about his daughter and his smart and articulate girlfriend.

Reaction Score
The saddest part, in my eyes, is that by all accounts Jasper was an outstanding individual, on and off the field. His girlfriend Daneisha a college graduate, working on her Masters and working as a case manager for a non profit. His daughter sounds as smart as can be.....

The "perfect" family, never to be.

Also brings back the memories....a surreal time in UConn football history. From the consecutive close and sometimes heartbreaking losses to the euphoria at ND.

Won't be a dry eye in the house at the homecoming when they honor him. Aren't they working on a statue or plaque of some kind?

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
The saddest part, in my eyes, is that by all accounts Jasper was an outstanding individual, on and off the field. His girlfriend Daneisha a college graduate, working on her Masters and working as a case manager for a non profit. His daughter sounds as smart as can be.....

The "perfect" family, never to be.

Also brings back the memories....a surreal time in UConn football history. From the consecutive close and sometimes heartbreaking losses to the euphoria at ND.

Won't be a dry eye in the house at the homecoming when they honor him. Aren't they working on a statue or plaque of some kind?

I still want a giant "6" over the scoreboard, a la the GSH on the Bears jerseys.

Reaction Score
Tough read but a great piece. Also, it reminds me I don't care what anyone says about Edsall, the way he lead the program and represented the university was incredible in light of such a needless tragedy. I will always have a great respect for him because of that.

I have wondered for a while now why there is no big 6 for Jazz somewhere in the Rent.

Reaction Score
Nice write up. A good way to start my mourning...honoring one of our own.

Peace to you Jazz, Daneisha, and Miya...
I almost want to say that this was the best football related article/story that Dez has written in a while. Great photos., wow what a terrific looking family. If only one could imagine if that evening never happened. I didn't realize that UCONN was doing something in his honor during this years homecoming game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom