Jazz Holmes WNBA | The Boneyard

Jazz Holmes WNBA

Reaction Score
Hope the WNBA gives Jazz a serious look. She was the glue that held MSST together and in my opinion will be a valuable asset to a WNBA team, sure hope she gets a chance!

Reaction Score
It’s really tough to make a WNBA team. She may not even get drafted in this very deep 2019 draft, but I could see her getting an invite to training camp if she does go undrafted. Morgan William didn’t get drafted last year, and she had more notoriety than Holmes, in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Holmes hasn't shown she can score enough. Especially shooting 3s. She has a great shot, and I never understood why she didn't try to develop into a 3 point shooter.

I think that if she really wanted to be in the WNBA, she would have developed her shot more. Her ATO ratio is crazy good, but she's more of an old school PG.

Reaction Score
It’s really tough to make a WNBA team. She may not even get drafted in this very deep 2019 draft, but I could see her getting an invite to training camp if she does go undrafted. Morgan William didn’t get drafted last year, and she had more notoriety than Holmes, in my opinion.
Shades, Morgan was a better shooter but Jazz was a better
Point guard. She is so fast and ball smart that I hope she at least gets a chance to test the WNBA. BTW, nice to see you post again, I have missed your knowledge.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
She's ultimately not going to be a top 15 player in this school. And while she leaves collecting a heck of a lot of wins, she's not gonna make the WNBA.

But let's all be serious here - this year is probably gonna be forgotten in Mississippi State history a decade from now. Main reason for that is that people still have the image of Morgan William (THE SHOT. And her taking on the entire Baylor team by herself) forever etched in their mind. As helpful as Jazz was to us this year in certain games, she's ultimately not Morgan's equal. Not being harsh, but I can't agree with State fans equating Morgan and Jazz. Sounds a bit of a stretch, imo.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom