Jayden Ross' Ups | The Boneyard

Jayden Ross' Ups

Reaction Score
Is it just me or is he going from developmental recruit into a solid contributor year 1?

Reaction Score
Ive been telling people. This kid is going to be better than all the ratings had him projected out of HS.
Like I've been saying for the last 6 months, I think he has the highest ceiling over the next few years (no pun intended given these pics) of our entire class. Time will tell.

Reaction Score
Like I've been saying for the last 6 months, I think he has the highest ceiling over the next few years (no pun intended given these pics) of our entire class. Time will tell.
Im going to go out on a limb and say he wont be here more than two years.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Yeah doesn’t need the off court mess Bouknight has.

Happy to see everyone starting to come around on Ross. Been trying to say how much of an NBA prospect he is since day one. Especially once he got comfortable in his body.

Post in thread 'Jayden Ross to UConn'
2023 Recruiting - Jayden Ross to UConn

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Aside from the athleticism he seems to be a gifted shot blocker.
That's great. Start the fastbreak and the highlight reels! I was feeling kind of sad losing AJ and his jumping jack antics and it is great to see another above the rim guy step up as an incoming freshman.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's pretty hard to predict freshman performance. The difference between a 30 and 100 ranked recruit is kind of moot once you step on a D1 court. Our defense is TOUGH to learn, how a freshman will pick that up is tricky to say.
He also looks to be physically overmatched by guys like OMax, Cam Whitmore (yes they are gone) etc. The physicality of play at this level can be an adjustment for slightly built guys like this. But you can see a lot of potential here. Hope the S&C guys are hard at work with him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom