Jayden Ross Highlights | The Boneyard

Jayden Ross Highlights

Reaction Score
That game against Potomac, they got blown out but you can see Ross throw an ally to Ball in one of them. In Ball's Hudl for same game he hit 2 NBA deep threes.

Was Alex Oriakhi and Jamal Coombs-McDaniel the last teammates we got? Although, this coming season they will be at different schools. Ball at Brewster and Ross TBD.

Reaction Score
That game against Potomac, they got blown out but you can see Ross throw an ally to Ball in one of them. In Ball's Hudl for same game he hit 2 NBA deep threes.

Was Alex Oriakhi and Jamal Coombs-McDaniel the last teammates we got? Although, this coming season they will be at different schools. Ball at Brewster and Ross TBD.
I think Bouk and Springs played together at a prep school in Massachusetts.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I like the activity level and he seems to read the floor well. He may turn out to be a bit more than a developmental piece.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

Amazing how Coombs-McDaniel had the more impressive performances for that team. He was dominant even at the prep-level and solid in limited time. He seemed to have a knack for getting buckets but couldn't seem to gel w/ JC and staff and then the weed thing was the last straw I presume.

Reaction Score
Ross reminds me of Emmitt Mathews. Great mobility for 6'7" and long. Great quick twitch. DH may have beat alot of folk to the punch with this pickup. Bravo.
Idk if that’s a good thing lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom