2023 Recruiting: - Jayden Lemond recaps recent visits as 5 schools remain in the mix | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Jayden Lemond recaps recent visits as 5 schools remain in the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His ranking makes no sense.

I feel like a jerk saying it so many times, but I just don't get it. He had to be sick at Peach Jam right? The kid looked SO BAD. He didn't even try to shoot the ball at 6'2 170lbs.

Reaction Score
I know the staff can't be everywhere at once, but the recent simultaneous visits to IMG, Roselle, Brewster, and swing to Kingswood, seems to indicate our priorities are elsewhere, with Bowen and Griffith confirmed by Boneyard aficionados as co-top hopes. I agree with the weak Peach Jam assessment of @husky429 posted in other threads, but in fairness, that is the only time I watched Lemond. IMO we need a top point guard with size in the next mix of players, but Castle or Wilcher excite me more if the staff has a real shot. Westry in 2022 as well, but there never seems to be any buzz with us there, despite making his final list.

Reaction Score
I feel like a jerk saying it so many times, but I just don't get it. He had to be sick at Peach Jam right? The kid looked SO BAD. He didn't even try to shoot the ball at 6'2 170lbs.
Thought his game would go to another level, you know that was my boy lol

Reaction Score
We’ve maxed out on Jersey guards. They are no good for this level. Jersey guards are soft. No identity.

Only Jersey guard we need is a can’t miss prospect in DJ Wagner.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
We’ve maxed out on Jersey guards. They are no good for this level. Jersey guards are soft. No identity.

True. Who needs Wilcher? Unless they are the number 1 prospect regardless of class, we shouldn’t be interested.

Reaction Score
I'm still not out on him. I trust this staff to get the right guys. If we get a visit it will be for a reason
Did they visit Lemond during this past open period? If not that pretty much tells you the staff's level of interest.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

No love for DaggerTreyJay?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

RJ is our best guard this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69