Jasmine Lister Grateful For Time At UConn | The Boneyard

Jasmine Lister Grateful For Time At UConn

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Very gracious and probably very true. I stuck it into an early thread on Morgan and Jasmine as an edit of a post and it dawned on me no one would see it. So:

"I see them a lot, but I still want to tell them, 'Thank you,' " Lister said. "They've done a lot for me. They taught me a lot about basketball and a lot about myself as a person. They took someone in from another program, someone they didn't know, and treated me like one of their own. And even though I've been gone for a year they are still looking out for me and still make me feel like I'm a part of it. They didn't have to do all that and I'll always remember it."

DePaul's Lister excited for UConn reunion

Another tid bit: "One of the things that is different is Coach Bruno likes to be involved in everything. He wants to be part of all that's going on. Coach Auriemma will more delegate things to CD or Shea (Ralph) or Marisa (Moseley) and do what he needs to do."

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I saw Jasmine in Las Vegas. I'm kicking myself because I didn't go over to say hello. I did talk to Doug Bruno but I was back in my seat when I realize that Jasmine was there.

Reaction Score
You would have had her at hello Phil,and a lot of us old geezers want to thank her for the insight,as she was always in sight when we watched the games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom