Jas Thomas | The Boneyard

Jas Thomas

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score

Jasmine Thomas @jaszthomas

Hey tweeps! Left ankle is sore, already better than last night, thx for all the concern. Ankles been brittle since birth
1f602.svg
... I'll be good!

Jasmine Thomas was on her way to a huge game when she got hurt. She was shooting great (75%), playing hard on D, and was intense and vocal on the bench.

From her first year in the W, I was impressed by Jas' athleticism and big motor. Seeing her close up during her Sun career, hardly a game goes by when I don't have a few "holy crap" moments about something she does on the court. People comment about Courtney's vertical, but Jas is right there with her and may be better. In the Merc game, there was a breakaway and Jas put on a burst of speed and separated herself by 6-8' in a heartbeat from the pursuing Merc guards. Remarkable. She has a bunch of steals where she explodes into the passing lane and is taillights before the opponent can react. 3-4 highlight reel blocked shots come to mind also.

I sure hope she can shake this injury and be 100% for the playoffs. She's never missed a game for an injury, but I hope they hold her out of Tuesday's game if necessary to allow her to fully heal.

Add to all that what a friendly and outgoing, thoroughly professional young woman she is. No one deserves the success she is now enjoying more than her. GO JAS!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom