Jas Thomas WNBA Player of the Week

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
fortune-clapping.gif

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score

That's they way I felt... "YEAH!!" So deserving of an All-Star appearance. I sure hope Tobacco Road has rocked the vote for her.

Reaction Score
Jas Thomas is a different player this year. Doing it all on both sides of the ball. Her defense is very good and she is quick and fast. I followed the Dream for a while and she was not very good.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
That's they way I felt... "YEAH!!" So deserving of an All-Star appearance. I sure hope Tobacco Road has rocked the vote for her.

I'll vote again today. She wont be voted in as a starter (though she deserves to start) but Im pretty confident that the coaches will name her to the squad.

Jas Thomas is a different player this year. Doing it all on both sides of the ball. Her defense is very good and she is quick and fast. I followed the Dream for a while and she was not very good.

She had a good year last year..... and was solid in her first season in Connecticut. Im glad she has found a home up there.... and I hope the fans appreciate her.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
People don't give Jas enough credit for her amazing athleticism. She is so quick and explosive. Check the vertical on this shot. THAT my friends is a JUMP shot. Does she need an FAA permit for that take off?

DC31WaeWsAIKYC1.jpg:large

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
People don't give Jas enough credit for her amazing athleticism. She is so quick and explosive. Check the vertical on this shot. THAT my friends is a JUMP shot. Does she need an FAA permit for that take off?

The first time I ever looked at incoming recruiting profiles was the Duke class of 2007........ I remember reading about Thomas... the thing that stuck with me was that she registered a 32" inch vertical at the Nike Skills Academy. Not to sound sexist... but I thought to myself... wow... that's pretty good for a 17 year old girl.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom