Jas From Her Lips Kinda crazy | The Boneyard

Jas From Her Lips Kinda crazy

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hey, Jas, want to work for a Hall of Fame Coach and Hall of Fame Associate Head Coach? And recruit Horston, Bueckers, Van Lith, and Fudd? And coach the Legend from Arkansas?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
When I saw " Bruno to Jas: Get back here now!", I thought Bruno had changed his mind and wanted Jaz back at DePaul. :confused:

Jas on Doug that fateful rainy night: "I'm not forcing you out, but it would be foolish of me and selfish of me not to let you go...."

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Pretty cool when a whole group of people do the right thing..!! Marissa returns to BU as head coach. Geno and CD are happy for her. Geno then checks with Doug Bruno about getting Jas. Doug tells Jas she should go because it is a great opportunity. Marissa wins, UConn wins, Jas wins.... Nice..! :)

Reaction Score
Pretty cool when a whole group of people do the right thing..!! Marissa returns to BU as head coach. Geno and CD are happy for her. Geno then checks with Doug Bruno about getting Jas. Doug tells Jas she should go because it is a great opportunity. Marissa wins, UConn wins, Jas wins.... Nice..! :)

Doug loses

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Was it George Costanza who said : "It's nice to be nice to the nice." ?

Silly me. Frank Burns:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jas really has her work cut out for her...........the tug of war for these top ranked players that UConn needs seems to be as competitive as ever...............although she's late to the party she can be a real hero if they end up at Storrs

Reaction Score

Bruno has a policy about letting coaches leave for lateral positions, but as he put it, "the only place in the country that an assistant leaving to become an assistant isn't a lateral change is UConn." I love the mutual respect that Bruno and Auriemma have for each other.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hey, Jas, want to work for a Hall of Fame Coach and Hall of Fame Associate Head Coach? And recruit Horston, Bueckers, Van Lith, and Fudd? And coach the Legend from Arkansas?

Yeah, when Jas recounted Doug saying : "You have to get your head around this quickly because recruiting is coming up next week...." She's probably thinking : Done!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom