Jarred Reuter 2015 recruit | The Boneyard

Jarred Reuter 2015 recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like a space eater with good hands, aggressive inside play, good footwork with a fade away jay and range on the jump shot...I like:)

Reaction Score
He's a good aggressive player but unfortunately he hasn't gotten taller. He's a kid who has been dominating others since like 7th grade because he's always been bigger and stronger than everyone, I think it's going to be difficult for him as other catch up to his size and pass him by, he's very strong but I only think he's about 6'7.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
If he's 6'7," I'd say sign him right up if he is interested. That would make him taller than Jeff Adrien and he has more quickness as well as size. He doesn't seem to be a great leaper, but he knows how to create contact to be able to get his shot off. He can use his left hand some and his spin move is quick. Who is recruiting him?

Reaction Score
Yeah he does look a little undersized without the Charles Barkley type athleticism. Maybe not a superstar but still looks to be a decent player.

Reaction Score
He has offers from Indiana, Rutgers, St. Johns, Florida to name a few. I believe I saw Billy Donovan in the video.

Reaction Score
Would prob be a nice addition but I hope Ollie is "ten toes in" on Ivan Rabb from CA ...

Reaction Score
I'm not so sure. He looks older than his grade, a bit chunky & doesn't look very athletic at all. Below the rim kind of player. Kinda slow but aggressive. He reminds me of my Dad back in the day. He just knocked me around with his big body but couldn't jump at all. LOL I'm not sure if that's Big East/A12 material. Ed Nelson anyone? I think Ed could dunk though & seemed quicker...

Reaction Score
Reminds me of John Pinone. If he can get up and down the floor he could be a nice addition at the 4. Heck he didn't miss one shot in the video.

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
Reminds me of John Pinone. If he can get up and down the floor he could be a nice addition at the 4. Heck he didn't miss one shot in the video.

They never miss shots in their videos. Do you think they would put in anything they did wrong in them? ;)

Reaction Score
Would prob be a nice addition but I hope Ollie is "ten toes in" on Ivan Rabb from CA ...
I see what you mean. He'll be earning a check in a couple of years. We haven't had a consistent low block type scorer in ages it seems. Looks like he has some nice moves and a good frame to add more weight to.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I see what you mean. He'll be earning a check in a couple of years. We haven't had a consistent low block type scorer in ages it seems. Looks like he has some nice moves and a good frame to add more weight to.

Okay, let's take him. How tall is he? He almost seems ambidexterous, shoots jumpers right handed, likes to dunk with his left hand, and makes other nice close in shots left handed. Slender but aggressive.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Jarred Reuter is still a very good player despite his height. Don't let that fool you.

Reaction Score
I like his quick feet for his size. Reminds me of Brockman but not as big

Reaction Score
Okay, let's take him. How tall is he? He almost seems ambidexterous, shoots jumpers right handed, likes to dunk with his left hand, and makes other nice close in shots left handed. Slender but aggressive.
Most sites have him listed at 6'9" but he seems to have that Amida Brimah type wingspan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom