Jarreau update | The Boneyard

Jarreau update

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think that's saying he agrees. Wide eyes and thinking implies truth imo.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The thinking emojii definitely doesn't imply he agrees. Not saying he doesn't, but that emojii doesn't come with that meaning.

The wide eyes suggests surprise and the thinking essentially translates to "hmmmm..." to me. So I'd translate the whole thing as "Wow, that's news to me".

Reaction Score
I'm not a 12 year old girl so could you please interpret with all these emojis mean. Thank you
I'm 20 so I can try haha. The eyes are signifying surprise, like Jarreu is surprised that this guy tweeted this information that seems to be untrue in some aspect. The thinking emojii is like confusion.

Reaction Score
Surprised some of the infamous boneyard insiders don't have the scoop on this one yet.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Got nothing you got anything?
020.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm 20 so I can try haha. The eyes are signifying surprise, like Jarreu is surprised that this guy tweeted this information that seems to be untrue in some aspect. The thinking emojii is like confusion.

What was the info,

Reaction Score
Got nothing you got anything?

I'll just rehash what we know: Jarreau follows Creighton MBB & McDermott on Twitter, Gresham just Creighton MBB. From Verbal Commits, Creighton only has 2 spots left for 2017. They are also trying to add Brian Bowen and/or Tremont Waters -- obviously they can't do both.

No one really knows what's going on with Bowen or Waters so Creighton could just take the UMass transfers if they are leaning that way. Creighton could also decide they are going to wait out both of the elite talents of Bowen/Waters and pass on them but we have no idea for now.

We know UConn has 3 scholarships left and while this doesn't help UConn next year, it makes for a nice safety net in 2018-19 at the guard position and in the frontcourt.

Auburn is also involved and has 2 spots left for 2017 and who knows how involved Pearl has been up to point (we don't even know how involved UConn has been other then cracking their Top 4).

Seton Hall is in as well but only has one scholarship left if Delgado returns.

The most important thing to note is since they declared they were transferring, they have not made any visits at this point and Creighton was heavily involved with both guys out of high school.

I'm just speculating it's Creighton unless they decide to hold out and see what Bowen/Waters do. If we see them start to make visits then all bets are off, but until then I don't see why they would commit somewhere they haven't visited previously.

Reaction Score
I'll just rehash what we know: Jarreau follows Creighton MBB & McDermott on Twitter, Gresham just Creighton MBB. From Verbal Commits, Creighton only has 2 spots left for 2017. They are also trying to add Brian Bowen and/or Tremont Waters -- obviously they can't do both.

No one really knows what's going on with Bowen or Waters so Creighton could just take the UMass transfers if they are leaning that way. Creighton could also decide they are going to wait out both of the elite talents of Bowen/Waters and pass on them but we have no idea for now.

We know UConn has 3 scholarships left and while this doesn't help UConn next year, it makes for a nice safety net in 2018-19 at the guard position and in the frontcourt.

Auburn is also involved and has 2 spots left for 2017 and who knows how involved Pearl has been up to point (we don't even know how involved UConn has been other then cracking their Top 4).

Seton Hall is in as well but only has one scholarship left if Delgado returns.

The most important thing to note is since they declared they were transferring, they have not made any visits at this point and Creighton was heavily involved with both guys out of high school.

I'm just speculating it's Creighton unless they decide to hold out and see what Bowen/Waters do. If we see them start to make visits then all bets are off, but until then I don't see why they would commit somewhere they haven't visited previously.
Great rundown. Delgado is returning to Seton Hall, announced today.

Reaction Score
National Writer just confirming we have no new info on these guys

I sincerely hope KO, Chill or Kill have a nice barbecue pit and a huge built in pool if Auburn's on these kids.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom