Jared Wilson-Frame? | The Boneyard

Jared Wilson-Frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Local guy Jared-Wilson Frame is the #1 ranked junior college player in the country on the #1 team. Wondering if we have reached out at all, he's on an official to Pitt this weekend.

Reaction Score
Local guy Jared-Wilson Frame is the #1 ranked junior college player in the country on the #1 team. Wondering if we have reached out at all, he's on an official to Pitt this weekend.

No there is no interest as far as I know. He played regularly in the Pro AM this summer and looked in great shape and he has matured quite a bit since his days at Windsor. He would be a solid addition for Pitt. He can compete in the ACC at Pitt as a guy who plays 25 min per game. The top player (or top 3 at least) in JUCO last year went to Arkansas and he will be starting. Arkansas has a legit shot at the tourney.

I like JWF. Always root for the local kids.

Reaction Score
I am glad he is doing good. Seemed like a good kid...Had a alot of academic trouble every year. I forget if he was old for his grade or just looked like a grown man at a young age.

Reaction Score
I am glad he is doing good. Seemed like a good kid...Had a alot of academic trouble every year. I forget if he was old for his grade or just looked like a grown man at a young age.
Regular age for his grade, he's 20. Guy is built like a truck, listed at 6'5 230 lbs.

Reaction Score
Saw him play in the juco state tournament last spring. Took a LOT of shots, probably 0-7 from downtown. Didn't see much quickness to create off bounce but seemed like a great athlete, strong kid and good teammate. Team he's on is loaded.

Seems like a good fit for Pitt.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Where are the rankings?? Would love to see if any local guys made it.

Reaction Score
JucoRecruiting.com‏@JucoRecruiting 1m1 minute ago

Jared Wilson Frame (6'4, CG, 2017) of Northwest Florida State has committed to Pitt

Reaction Score
Next.

Just kidding, good for him. I saw him play in person a few years ago. He was already built like an NBA power forward then. I will be rooting for him. Seems like a nice enough kid.

Reaction Score
Next.

Just kidding, good for him. I saw him play in person a few years ago. He was already built like an NBA power forward then. I will be rooting for him. Seems like a nice enough kid.

I always liked the kid. Even this summer he just showed up for his games and was meticulous about everything he did. No fooling around and no ego.

Now he is in the ACC (probably a 9 bid league this year). Huge day for a kid that won't forget his roots.

Reaction Score
nothing like a hard working local getting that high major scholly. congrats to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom