Jarace Walker: 2022 Target - Player Evaluation | The Boneyard

Jarace Walker: 2022 Target - Player Evaluation

Reaction Score
Hi All,

I wanted to share our newly released player evaluation on one of UConn’s top recruits in the class of 2022, Jarace Walker, a 6’8” forward from IMG Academy.

I figured the Huskies fans hoops would want to learn more about Walker's game.

Jarace Walker Player Evaluation | Point Guard Eyes

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Tyler McKittrick
Editor and Publisher of www.pointguardeyes.com

Reaction Score
I
careful now…
i don’t follow recruiting like I did before kids and life is much busier now. Had no idea Karaban was there! Read all those write ups I figured he was a Northeast kid still. Maybe I should have said if the final list is us and mostly schools like L$U, Illlinoi$, Tenne$$ee, auburn - then we aren’t getting that recruit!

feels like we’re In great sh- I mean doomed Here.

Reaction Score
Karaban is at IMG. Never say never
When will people learn that others read their comments????
IMG not someone we want to piss off,need to lock up Karaban b4 he starts playing w them, then I everyone is going to know how good he is

Reaction Score
I

i don’t follow recruiting like I did before kids and life is much busier now. Had no idea Karaban was there! Read all those write ups I figured he was a Northeast kid still. Maybe I should have said if the final list is us and mostly schools like L$U, Illlinoi$, Tenne$$ee, auburn - then we aren’t getting that recruit!

feels like we’re In great sh- I mean doomed Here.
But, as of 7/1, there are ways our players can get paid too.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Hi All,

I wanted to share our newly released player evaluation on one of UConn’s top recruits in the class of 2022, Jarace Walker, a 6’8” forward from IMG Academy.

I figured the Huskies fans hoops would want to learn more about Walker's game.

Jarace Walker Player Evaluation | Point Guard Eyes

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Tyler McKittrick
Editor and Publisher of www.pointguardeyes.com
Thanks for posting, nice job on this. Unfortunately I don’t think UConn is ‘in’ on Jacare but you’re forgiven for the clickbaity headline

Reaction Score
Perhaps or you could also call it a more level
playing field. This has to hurt KO’s current model. The net impact to us is unclear, however the top players will definitely have a different dynamic going.
The big opportunity is for the media payouts so there will soon be a deluge of offers to help players raise their Instagram, etc. profiles and grab the money that flows from a large number of followers.
Sort of like the flood of internet consultants in the 90's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom