January 17 2009 just a warmup | The Boneyard

January 17 2009 just a warmup

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Maya had some fantastic games. I have a hard time imaging what her stat line must have looked like to have scored 60 points. just an unreal performance from her.

Reaction Score
Was this the game where the Cuse Player tripped Geno in the handshake line? That was pretty low. I think it was because right at the end you see Chris grabbing Geno's arm as he is yelling something back at someone. This game was a beat down for Quentin's team.

Yep, same game. It was also the game where Caroline tore her ACL at the very end of the first half after a great start. I believe she had 17 points or so in the first half (including 4 or 5 threes, I think) to go along with Maya's unbelievable game.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Really lots of fun to watch again.

Reaction Score
Yep, same game. It was also the game where Caroline tore her ACL at the very end of the first half after a great start. I believe she had 17 points or so in the first half (including 4 or 5 threes, I think) to go along with Maya's unbelievable game.
That's right,I forgot about that but while I was watching the video I noticed that Doty did not have a brace on her knee and I thought about it to myself with nostalgia and sadness for her plight!

Reaction Score
That was the game, indeed. The play was so chippy and I remember saying "someone's going to get hurt" right before it happened. I think the crowd sensed the same thing, and when Doty went down (you know that absolute silence) I could see Maya setting her jaw. It was a champion's response to a bad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom