OT: - James Johns Jr. To Fairfield | The Boneyard

OT: James Johns Jr. To Fairfield

Reaction Score

Will be Fairfield's top rated recruit since 247's inception. Offers from UConn, Miami, OK State, Ole Miss, Penn State, Texas A&M, VCU, Dayton and Saint Joseph's.

Between Johns and adding Goodine, arguably the biggest recruiting weekend for the Stags ever.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

Will be Fairfield's top rated recruit since 247's inception. Offers from UConn, Miami, OK State, Ole Miss, Penn State, Texas A&M, VCU, Dayton and Saint Joseph's.

Between Johns and adding Goodine, arguably the biggest recruiting weekend for the Stags ever.

If it’s true that he’s recalcified too he’ll be stronger than ever

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Very interesting - makes sense with his Dad already there.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm excited to check it out. I liked the old Alumni Hall and the renderings of the new arena look pretty awesome:

I'm less than 20 minutes from their arena, so I'm excited to catch a game there (or a few) this upcoming season.

What is the capacity supposed to be?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm excited to check it out. I liked the old Alumni Hall and the renderings of the new arena look pretty awesome:

I'm less than 20 minutes from their arena, so I'm excited to catch a game there (or a few) this upcoming season.

I did undergrad at Fairfield, never went to a single game (except when they played UConn). The old Alumni Hall was literally wooden benches. Still better than bussing kids to Bridgeport for home games tho.
What is the capacity supposed to be?

Reaction Score

When I was in high school, I used to go with buddies up to Alumni Hall to watch AJ Wynder, Tim O’Toole and Jeff Gromos play, and Mitch Buanaguro throw tantrums on the sidelines. It was glorious and it was loud… Connecticut’s version of the RAC. Those were good years for Stags basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom