James Bouknight | The Boneyard

James Bouknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn got a crystal ball pick from Dain Ervin last night. Going to try to find out what his deal is for AAU because I haven't heard a thing about him.

Edit: He must be injured because he hasn't seen action for PSA in the EYBL.

Reaction Score
Is there an updated highlight reel of this kid somewhere?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Has offers from Minnesota, Temple, Rhode Island, Saint Louis, DePaul, and Kansas State

Except for KSU not much of a list
Where's the top guys that most thought were going to throw themselves at DH's call? This guy is right now one of the skinny dudes that we all talked about - including me - UConn needs to be getting away from signing
I want UConn to be getting more of the junkyard dogs not the flash and dash
I have all the hope that DH is leading UConn to a more physical, in your face team
C'mon coach - let's get them!!!
See you at the Rent on 4/30

Reaction Score
Has offers from Minnesota, Temple, Rhode Island, Saint Louis, DePaul, and Kansas State

Where's the top guys that most thought were going to throw themselves at Dan Hurley's call? This guy is right now one of the skinny dudes that we all talked about - including me - UConn needs to be getting away from signing
I have all the hope that Dan Hurley is leading UConn to a more physical, in your face team
Really? Are gou going to do this all year?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Where's the top guys that most thought were going to throw themselves at Dan Hurley's call? This guy is right now one of the skinny dudes that we all talked about - including me - UConn needs to be getting away from signing
I have all the hope that Dan Hurley is leading UConn to a more physical, in your face team
He's super athletic and likely a backup plan. Stop pretending he's some lowly 3 star.

Reaction Score

Why are you the way that you are?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He's super athletic and likely a backup plan. Stop pretending he's some lowly 3 star.
Yeah he's easily a 4 star prospect. Injury concerns and his slim body are probably keeping a lot of teams away. He's the type of player we want though, long athletic defends, he'll fill out next year.

Reaction Score

You make it so hard to give you the benefit of the doubt

Reaction Score

Exhibit A

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Lamb 2.0. From what I've seen of him (not a ton, just 3-4 games) I actually like him more than Quinones.

That said I'd be happy with either, and I think there's a chance we get both.

Reaction Score
Lamb 2.0. From what I've seen of him (not a ton, just 3-4 games) I actually like him more than Quinones.

That said I'd be happy with either, and I think there's a chance we get both.
There has always been so little on him out there. Did he barely play any AAU?

Reaction Score
I want Effortless James if for no other reason than its the best nane I’ve heard in a long time..

UconnU

Reaction Score
There has always been so little on him out there. Did he barely play any AAU?
I think he played the first weekend, was nursing an injury the second weekend. Hard to evaluate these PSA kids on offense, Anthony takes all the shots every game is like Kobe's 81 game. I would hate being stuck on that team.

UconnU

Reaction Score
Man it's hard to find tape on him because he missed so much time last year. Here he is playing with Lasalle as a sophomore playing on the big stage in front of a massive audience. 22 in white. Easily the best player on the floor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think he played the first weekend, was nursing an injury the second weekend. Hard to evaluate these PSA kids on offense, Anthony takes all the shots every game is like Kobe's 81 game. I would hate being stuck on that team.
Think he's slipped a little becuase of it in the rankings. He's still a 4 star sneaking into top 100 but I feel he was like 30 places higher a year ago.

UconnU

Reaction Score
Think he's slipped a little becuase of it in the rankings. He's still a 4 star sneaking into top 100 but I feel he was like 30 places higher a year ago.
Yes when he was with La Salle and PSA 16u he dominated. He was top 75 as recently as a couple months ago. With Kimani on staff and Hurley preferring longer guards who defend it makes a lot of sense why they would be recruiting him. I think he's still the top ranked player in Massachusetts.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Where's the top guys that most thought were going to throw themselves at Dan Hurley's call?
4/30?
What's your hurry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads