James Bouknight highlights | The Boneyard

James Bouknight highlights

Reaction Score
I like him..I know people on here compare him to lamb but hes much more aggressive. I see more of Dyson.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Whoever said he’s too “cool” and doesn’t have the fire in him is a moron, kid looks fiery to me. I love it.
You mean calling a kid lazy because of a nickname on Instagram is non sensical? Who woulda thunk it

Reaction Score
You mean calling a kid lazy because of a nickname on Instagram is non sensical? Who woulda thunk it
Nick names can be deceiving
If you ever saw Eric “Sleepy “Floyd play the only ones going to sleep were his opponents.
The Big East’s first of many All American’s .

Reaction Score
Can Mr. Bouknight's effort today of putting his team on his back in a hostile environment and willing them to victory through leadership, effort, execution, and yes BALLS put that ridiculous, nonsensical and obvious fallacy of a narrative about this young man about him being lazy, or "too cool" to go all out to rest? I personally found that last thread about him to be borderline offensive.

I will call players out for what I see as boneheaded, low basketball IQ plays, particularly on the in-game chat during games, but I try to NEVER turn that into a blanket statement about a young man's character. These guys are still all young men... and I certainly remember doing plenty of boneheaded things during my time in Storrs. - And that goes for the college kids.

Bouknight is a senior in HIGH SCHOOL, for heaven's sake. Ok, so he had an off night the other night. Shockingly, it will probably happen again... maybe even when he is a Husky :eek:

BOTTOM LINE: we should all be positively giddy about Mr. Bouknight committing to our program. I for one can not wait to watch him evolve into one of the building blocks of our return to the top echelon of men's basketball.

And to you James Bouknight: thank you for your decision to become a major part of the renaissance of UConn men's basketball. The next few years of watching you grow your game into what we hope will be a long and distinguished career here and then even more in the NBA while also maturing into a fine young man should be quite enjoyable for all of us, indeed.

Reaction Score
Who said Bouknight is lazy? I may have the poster ignored?

He's anything but lazy. Came back stronger than from a meniscus tear--that's not easy. Speaks to his character and work ethic.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Is it “Booo-night” or “Book-night?”

Reaction Score
Bouknight is strong in so many areas, a very complete player and person. He is my favorite recruit since Boat. He truly will be part of the climb back to being a top notch program.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Is it “Booo-night” or “Book-night?”

I always asked that as well. I always naturally read him as boo-knight.

As far as I can tell it’s book-night as others have said.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom