James Avery Passes Away | The Boneyard

James Avery Passes Away

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Fox News' Take:

FOX NEWS“He seem like such a sweet man why would anyone think this was the guy that murdered Tupac?” Said reporter Ann Inglewood in her segment of a Fox News R.I.P. tribute to dead actor James Avery.
James Avery known for his role as Uncle Phil on popular tv show “Fresh Prince” died January 1st, 2014 at the age of 68 from complications after an open heart surgery.
“Just because he ran a record label named Death Row doesn’t make him a bad guy, just makes him not very creative” Said a reporter further confusing Mr. Avery for Suge Knight who ran the infamous Death Row Records which resulted in the death of rap superstars Biggie and Tupac. “Biggie and Tupac didn’t deserve to be killed and neither did the dark skin version of Vivian”.
Fox News apologized on their twitter page after fans pointed out the mistake stating “We sincerely apologize to James Avery, Will Smith and the rest of the cast of ‘Family Matters’ “.

http://creambmp.com/articles/fox-news-rip-tribute-uncle-phil-suge-knight/

Reaction Score
Well the only fact seems to be that James Avery died, and he was the actor who played uncle phil on fresh prince of bel air. I believe the rest is an attempt at comedy spawned by twitter users jokingly(?) using a picture of suge knight(a rapper that kind of looks like James Avery who might or might not have killed tupac shakur) when saying RIP James Avery. you're welcome.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This has to be some sort of article from The Onion or similar... Either way RIP Uncle Phil.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The Onion is funny and clever.

That was just freaking moronic.

Reaction Score
Not to be a dyck, but I thought this was going to be about Avery Soda in New Britain. I never liked Fresh Prince, so I didn't know who the actor was.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom