Jalen Westbrook?? | The Boneyard

Jalen Westbrook??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Jalen's last 3 halves reminded me of a hot-shooting Marcus Williams.

Reaction Score
Not as explosive as Westbrook, but Adams is a player. Clearly this teams best player and should be the go to guy from here on out.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Jalen rising to the occasion the past 2 games eerily reminds me of mid-season Kemba his soph year (2010).

-Both similarly lead sophmore PGs
-Both on under-performing teams
-Both had/have 3 key seniors who we thought would lead the way, but couldn't/haven't (Dyson, Stix, Edwards -- Rodney, Facey, Brimah).

Kemba didn't emerge until halfway through the year, Jalen is emerging earlier out of necessity/injury.

Adams will be a FORCE next year.

Reaction Score
love the enthusiasm but lets take it easy. first he needs to be jalen napier, then we will worry about westbrook

Reaction Score
love the enthusiasm but lets take it easy. first he needs to be jalen napier, then we will worry about westbrook
Except jalen and bazz's playstyles share ZERO similarities besides being from roxbury

Reaction Score
He still makes some bad decisions but I love his will to win. Last night after fouling out he looked like he was going to cry not being able to help on the floor.

Reaction Score
I'm starting to feel bad for Jalen. Last year was disappointing. Suddenly all the talent around him this year is out for the year. He's going to have to wait until his junior year to play with other good players.

Reaction Score
agreed. was talking more in terms of leadership and a reliable jump shot
Except jalen and bazz's playstyles share ZERO similarities besides being from roxbury

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams had this play where he took it strong down the left side of lane then spun violently into the teeth of the defense and squeezed up a layup between two bigs that kind of backrimmed and came off, but it was close. Just the adventure of that drive made me laugh out loud like when I watch Kyrie Irving and Russell Westbrook.
I love that creativity and fearlessness! :D

Reaction Score
Westbrook might be the best athlete in all pro sports right now I think Jalen could be comparable to Kemba. Very similar athletes, not great shooters, etc.

Not as explosive as Westbrook, but Adams is a player. Clearly this teams best player and should be the go to guy from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom