2022 Recruiting: - Jalen Washington | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Jalen Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From 247's Brian Snow:

Has ideal combination of size, length, skill and athleticism at the forward position. Has a huge wingspan and great hands, A new age power forward with tremendous upside. Can make shots from three, score down low or create off the dribble, A do-it-all player. A tremendous rebounder and someone who should be able to defend all over the court. He has to continue to get stronger and more consistent with his motor, but the physical tools and skills are there for him to be an elite prospect.

Reaction Score
THE UConn

is this gonna be a new thing for us? Like THE Ohio State University??

Reaction Score
Great size for a PF. Long arms.

Great jumper hits a bunch of mid-range and 3s in these highlights.

Doesn't handle the ball much at all. I don't think that's a part of his game outside of the occasional 1 dribble drive.

Looks like his offense is all catch and shoot jumpers, and a right-hand jump hook. Basic, quick post-up game, but no great footwork really. Plays the best from the mid and high post

Impressed by his passing vs the zone

Finishes with both hands... not just a dunker inside.

His jab step into a jumper is superb

Solid IQ

Reaction Score
Meanstreets is a tough nut to crack but I am glad Murray is trying. Nice to expand the recruiting footprint.

Reaction Score
5*? Really? Watched about 20 minutes of various tapes. Nice shot but I see more like a top 100 type player based on the shot, and even lower rating on all around game. Also didn't really see an 'alpha' take over the game attitude that I think should go with 5* territory. Nice player, I just don't think he's 5*.

Reaction Score
5*? Really? Watched about 20 minutes of various tapes. Nice shot but I see more like a top 100 type player based on the shot, and even lower rating on all around game. Also didn't really see an 'alpha' take over the game attitude that I think should go with 5* territory. Nice player, I just don't think he's 5*.

Kinda agree. Personally I prefer Fillipowski.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Reminds me of Kevin McHale in close, but with 3 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom