Jalen Stevens is Blue!!!! | The Boneyard

Jalen Stevens is Blue!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
beat me to it bro! We must have whatever we are doing on D in place... Didn't expect this but I'm sure happy... This kid provides IMPACT..

Reaction Score
South Carolina LB/DE commits to UConn

Jalen Stevens, a linebacker/defensive end out of Goose Creek (S.C.) High, tweeted that he has committed to UConn.

The 6-foot-3, 215-pound senior had 126 tackles and six sacks while also blocking three punts to lead Goose Creek to South Carolina's AAAA Division II title.

He had nine double-digit tackle performances including games of 16 against Colleton County and 18 against Carolina Forest.

From Jim Fuller @ NHR

Reaction Score
Wow! All I can say is that I'm stunned and excited. This is HUGE. Welcome aboard Stevens, beat some pretty big names.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Boom!!!! That's what I'm talkin' about! Welcome to the Dog Pound, Jalen!!! :cool:

Reaction Score
wow. gave up following him. didn't think we'd land him. great get. welcome jalen

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i never gave up on jalen but it was a ride. lately i thought we might have lost him but its great news. he was def high on uconn, our facilities were a huge part of it for him. perkins laid nice ground work, i wonder who was recruiting him the past couple weeks tho. must be p or hank i would guess. his unc offer was legit but it was pulled late fall when they filled his spot. he went out to azst at some point so glad we beat them out and smiss also. gast and app also got in on him later but we did a nice job closing the deal i guess. great player and i can't wait to see him in blue. will update the chart and commit thread later. lets get lemelle and then offer a select handful of kids and finish this class off...

pj

Reaction Score
Welcome to UConn Jalen! Very excited to have you with us!

Reaction Score
i never gave up on jalen but it was a ride. lately i thought we might have lost him but its great news. he was def high on uconn, our facilities were a huge part of it for him. perkins laid nice ground work, i wonder who was recruiting him the past couple weeks tho. must be p or hank i would guess. his unc offer was legit but it was pulled late fall when they filled his spot. he went out to azst at some point so glad we beat them out and smiss also. gast and app also got in on him later but we did a nice job closing the deal i guess. great player and i can't wait to see him in blue. will update the chart and commit thread later. lets get lemelle and then offer a select handful of kids and finish this class off...

New meds? That is the most positive thing I think you have written in weeks :p

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
New meds? That is the most positive thing I think you have written in weeks :p

i was very high on jalen for a long time. i wont make a post about him committing and run with my fire stuff. not fair to him and his freinds/family reading. i am trying to stay positive on the board and just not post as much as possible on topics on the fball board. i am happy jalen is a husky and i think we have a good shot a 1 or 2 more kids picking uconn that ar egreat players. the numbers the staff threw out recently confirmed my fear that we didn't fill enough and are going to fill late with questions. we shall see.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Jalen welcome to UConn and I know you will do great things here

Reaction Score
Another great addition to this strong defensive class! Sweet...... We have our best class ever coming in next year w/ 11 3stars & 7 2stars. Just a little perspective, ND has 1 five star, 17 four stars and 4 three stars. Just wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom