Jalen selling shoes | The Boneyard

Jalen selling shoes

Reaction Score
Jalen posted on his Instagram that he's selling a couple pairs of UConn shoes. 1) that's definitely a violation, no? 2) if not could be a cool purchase for anyone who is into that

Reaction Score
If it’s the same circumstances, the UNC football team got a ton of suspensions for it in the past year or two.

However, a lot of kids on the team have sold their shoes and nothing has happened.

Honestly thought about sending an offer in lol

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
He isn't a college athlete anymore I don't think since our season is technically over. (someone who knows the NCAA rules correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
Couldn't he have a non athlete student sell them for him? No contact no foul

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Still on an athletic scholarship? Especially with UConn, the NCAA likely cares.

But he has zero eligibility. And won't play in a single game. The rules around this stuff relate to eligibility.

Reaction Score
13 UNC players received game suspensions for selling shoes...

Michigan, Cal were named by shoe buyer StockX as places where they obtained shoes....

Way overpriced for me....

Re-selling the shoes can be quite lucrative. According to ESPN and a review of the shoe-marketplace site StockX, 23 pairs of Michigan shoes that have re-sold had an average price of $4,671 a pair.

But...the question of whether he is still an accountable athlete...that is an interesting one

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
13 UNC players received game suspensions for selling shoes...

Michigan, Cal were named by shoe buyer StockX as places where they obtained shoes....

Way overpriced for me....

Re-selling the shoes can be quite lucrative. According to ESPN and a review of the shoe-marketplace site StockX, 23 pairs of Michigan shoes that have re-sold had an average price of $4,671 a pair.

But...the question of whether he is still an accountable athlete...that is an interesting one

Well, they can punish him with game suspensions, but it won't affect him or UCONN.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
He’s been selling shoes since his freshman year, it doesn’t matter

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I was once approached by a man claiming to be Doug Wiggins uncle while tailgating before a football game looking to sell some game worn signed Doug Wiggins shoes. He was also looking to hit on the chicks we brought.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Jalen posted on his Instagram that he's selling a couple pairs of UConn shoes. 1) that's definitely a violation, no? 2) if not could be a cool purchase for anyone who is into that
"That's terrible, unless it's great."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom