Jalen Poyser(Transfer) | The Boneyard

Jalen Poyser(Transfer)

Reaction Score
6'4" sit 1 to play 2 looks like. Their team was a dumpster fire this year.
Slumped shooting the 3 last year (32% freshman, 28% last year), but high (80+%) FT% indicates that might turn around.
Good, not great at getting to the line. Not an especially good finisher.
Nothing stands out defensively; doesn't foul much.

Pretty similar to Purvis in all honesty, just slightly better at getting to the line and a better passer, but so far worse shooter (with potential).

Reaction Score
No thank you. Not worth taking up a 2018 scholarship.

Reaction Score
Pass
Poyser's shooting numbers fell off a cliff after a good first 2 months. He has potential, but I wouldn't typically want to take a chance on a guard with these numbers the past couple of years. And he would have to redshirt.

Poyser did go to the same high school as Iggy Brazdeikis does (Orangeville), though. I know Chillious and Ollie are trying hard to establish themselves in the Canadian recruiting market. So if this helps them get their foot in the door, that may sway my opinion.

Reaction Score
Poyser's shooting numbers fell off a cliff after a good first 2 months. He has potential, but I wouldn't typically want to take a chance on a guard with these numbers the past couple of years. And he would have to redshirt.

Poyser did go to the same high school as Iggy Brazdeikis does (Orangeville), though. I know Chillious and Ollie are trying hard to establish themselves in the Canadian recruiting market. So if this helps them get their foot in the door, that may sway my opinion.
I think garnering interest means staff no longer sure about Daniels

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom