Jalen Hurts Landing spot | The Boneyard

Jalen Hurts Landing spot

Reaction Score
Houston makes a lot of sense. He’s from there and can run Dana Holgerson’s offense and destroy the AAC. Houston comes to the rent next year Date & time TBD.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
appears to be a good fit for him to showcase his abilities, but not a good fit if Jalen wants to play in the CFP. well see what happens.

Reaction Score
Appears they are gonna have to beat Manny Diaz @ Miami first...

Andrew Ivin @Andrew_Ivins 14 hours ago
Jalen Hurts has followed one coach on Twitter since news broke that he’s in the NCAA portal … Miami’s Manny Diaz. The Hurricanes are obviously very interested.

Reaction Score
scUM or Free Shoes? So much for Hurts’ like-ability!

Article suggesting SEC schools, esp Auburn and Tennessee? Yeah, as if Alabama would allow those possibilities.

Reaction Score

Jalen Hurts has followed one coach on Twitter since news broke that he’s in the NCAA portal … Miami’s Manny Diaz. The Hurricanes are obviously very interested.
Just read that Martell from Ohio St. is visiting there this weekend.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
From what I have heard, Mullen at UF has known Hurts since high school and was recruiting him to Miss St. If I were him, I would go to UF. He is better than what they have and they have the skill players to make him successful. Plus....Mullen is a great developer of QBs.

Reaction Score

Miami and Diaz ups the ante by hiring Alabama QB Coach Dan Enos as their OC today.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Miami and Diaz ups the ante by hiring Alabama QB Coach Dan Enos as their OC today.

I don't know anything about Manny Diaz, other than he's been a solid DC, but I just get the feeling he might be the guy to bring The U back.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

If I were Hurts, I wouldn't join a team with a new first time head coach that needs some rebuilding. He only has one year of eligibility. If he went to Florida, they would be in the mix for a national title. They are close and a top QB coached by Mullen could put them over the top.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I see Jalen in the title and just assume this is a misplaced basketball thread. I've never heard of Jalen Hurts, so to me it was Jalen hurts...

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
scUM or Free Shoes? So much for Hurts’ like-ability!

Article suggesting SEC schools, esp Auburn and Tennessee? Yeah, as if Alabama would allow those possibilities.
The SEC got rid of the rule allowing schools to block kids.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Hurts will go from playing in front of 90K a game to playing in front of empty orange seats and seagulls. Will be quite a transition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom