Jalen Gaffney

pj

Reaction Score
He dunks better than Edmund Saunders.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
For anyone bored during the Holiday break

thanks for the post. excellent game, players, coaches, and refs. our guy has superior court awareness while floating along as he bangs. great feet, hands, hops, and brains. respectful and humble, he makes his teammate's better. kid can ball. did I mention superior court awareness? tomahawks too!

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
I like this kid Collier on westtown a lot.

Jalen is legit. His style of play has the potential to be like bazz with his ability to control, distribute and score while having the body type and athleticism of boatright.’

Noah Collier literally jumps out on camera and in person. Extremely bouncy, smooth jumper and great chemistey with Jalen G. Cuse is making a hard push for him as well.

One guy who didnt play in the video above who UConn, and eventually everyone else will be prying for is Franck Kepang. Kid is a manchild at 6’10 and growing, is extremely quick for his size, with a developing game and an endless motor (and mouth) on the Court. He played with Bouknight at McDuffie last year and plays with Gaffney at Westown this year. Already top 15 on most lists.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Soooo Gaffney should be on the rise ranking wise right? I know Bouknight is skyrocketing as well

C

Chief00

Jalen is legit. His style of play has the potential to be like bazz with his ability to control, distribute and score while having the body type and athleticism of boatright.’

Noah Collier literally jumps out on camera and in person. Extremely bouncy, smooth jumper and great chemistey with Jalen G. Cuse is making a hard push for him as well.

One guy who didnt play in the video above who UConn, and eventually everyone else will be prying for is Franck Kepang. Kid is a manchild at 6’10 and growing, is extremely quick for his size, with a developing game and an endless motor (and mouth) on the Court. He played with Bouknight at McDuffie last year and plays with Gaffney at Westown this year. Already top 15 on most lists.

Correct.

Reaction Score

Hes 3 inches taller than boat too. True NBA size and potential if he works hard

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Hes 3 inches taller than boat too. True NBA size and potential if he works hard
He grew about an inch since last season. I think he has more room to grow too because he hasn’t grown into the size or his hands and feet yet. I bet he’ll be a legit 6’3 by the time he arrives on campus.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
For anyone bored during the Holiday break

Collier looked intriguing. Pretty athletic with a nice looking stroke. Wish he was better on the boards though, Gaffney was fighting harder than him it seemed for the most part.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Basketball IQ you say? + a total baller?
One thing I like about Gaffney and Bouk is that they are really smart kids, like honor roll smarts. That will help because overall IQ, coachability is a problem with the team we have now. We have kids who fail to understand basic defensive concepts. Not taking shots here just reiterating what Hurley has said in interviews.

C

Chief00

One thing I like about Gaffney and Bouk is that they are really smart kids, like honor roll smarts. That will help because overall IQ, coachability is a problem with the team we have now. We have kids who fail to understand basic defensive concepts. Not taking shots here just reiterating what Hurley has said in interviews.

Couldn’t agree more. Of course, as a qualifier, Chief is more concerned about basketball IQ than classroom IQ, but agree the two so often coincide.

C

Chief00

He dunks better than Edmund Saunders.
As dunkers go traditional style wise, Edmund wasn’t a great dunker. However, he was an angry dunker, so he gets Chief points for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom