Jalen Adams Update: | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams Update:

Reaction Score
Jalen looks much quicker and more athletic. You can do a LOT worse than Hapoel Jerusalem if you aren’t playing in the league. I’m happy for him.
That ‘s one of the top paying leagues in the World . I was shocked the % of players in that league making 7 figures.. The range is huge however an average salary for foreign players is in the low to mid 6.
RB is probably doing pretty well in France . He is always a fan favorite because his game is so entertaining.
There is a huge discrepancies in $$ when using the term playing overseas.

Reaction Score
The right team/roster needs.. JA could make it happen in the NBA.. He's getting some looks now..

Just needs the right break. Does he have the DNA to value his pass/assist talent over his shot-making talent??

IMO-- GMs in the NBA are questioning whether he can share the ball and facilitate vs head-down.. Go to the hoop.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
His 3pt shooting still hasn’t come around compared to his ft shooting.

Not sure what the issue is, but it needs to be fixed

Reaction Score
meh! If he was he would be.
Maybe if you believe the NBA is perfect in player evaluation. Their not.

He got stuck playing with mostly pretty bad players. It’s hard for a guy capable of playing at 10,000 ft to look good playing with players who max out at 2,000ft.
If he was on a good team he is most likely drafted. Maybe even high second round. It’s a big advantage being drafted vs undrafted in opportunity to make a team.
His loyalty hurt his future more than any UConn player I could think of.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
meh! If he was he would be.
Maybe if you believe the NBA is perfect in player evaluation. Their not.

He got stuck playing with mostly pretty bad players. It’s hard for a guy capable of playing at 10,000 ft to look good playing with players who max out at 2,000ft.
If he was on a good team he is most likely drafted. Maybe even high second round. It’s a big advantage being drafted vs undrafted in opportunity to make a team.
His loyalty hurt his future more than any UConn player I could think of.

Of all the sports the nba seems to be the best for getting all the legit players into the league

Even looking at like the Chinese league, most of the Americans who are tearing it up there were not good nba players

The best player not in the nba is not in the nba by choice (Sergio llull)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
There's a lot of guys who aren't playing in the NBA who, based on talent I see every night, should be. So to say; meh! If he was he would be is dismissive and probably jaded to some extent.
JA was and is an extremely talented basketball player who happened to be at UConn at a down time. He carried those teams on his back and had some fantastic performances. He played hard and was asked to wear a lot of hats. I am sure he is making some healthy cash and more power to him. JA was and is a UConn Husky through and true blue. He also is a great person.
He had a lot of haters but I'd like to see any of them walk in his shoes while at UConn.
Never sat with cramps during big games.

Of all the sports the nba seems to be the best for getting all the legit players into the league

That's an opinion a lot of people do not share

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's a 3pt shot away from rotation minutes in the NBA. It's just too important for non all star caliber guards.

Reaction Score
Made some threes this game...not too shabby on how quickly he got his shots off too.

Reaction Score
Game seem to be pretty well attended. That makes it much more enjoyable for a player, especially coming from UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom