Jalen Adams Thread | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This kid has superstar written all over him. What a great floor game from him tonite. He was a leader and a point guard tonite. It seems like he's starting to get it. Which is real bad news for the rest of college basketball

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
He played well, but remember we were playing a team that can't tie its own shoe laces.

Reaction Score
He played well, but remember we were playing a team that can't tie its own shoe laces.
He dropped 19 and 5 against Cincy and was the driving force behind our comeback. He actually played better against Cincy than he did today

Reaction Score

Is he playing tonight?? Could be a big problem if he doesn't suit up and even if he does, it seems like he'll be very limited.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Terrible part of the body to have wrapped as a bball player.

Reaction Score
Well I hope he can play effectively still. We are going to need him if we want to win.

Reaction Score
I really don't get the adoration he gets on this board. He was completely overmatched out there.

Reaction Score
He is having a tough night. Playing scared! Overall our PG play was poor.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I really don't get the adoration he gets on this board. He was completely overmatched out there.

It's because he lived out everyone's collective fantasy and yelled at the coaching staff this one time.

Reaction Score
Anyone with a hint of an eye can see the talent this kid possesses, especially in getting to the rim. He's a FRESHMAN PG pressed into big minutes because he's our ONLY PG. He was sick and injured, in a hostile game on the road against the best team in the league with the best point guard. Of all people who deserve blame, why pick on him or Enoch? The Jalen bandwagon will be crowded next year, I expect to see you trying to climb on at some point.

Reaction Score
Jalen has been inconsistent just like the team. He was terrible against SMU. SMU just backed off him when the was beyond the arc. They gave him wide open 3s and he didn't shoot.

Jim Calhoun once said the best thing about freshmen is they become sophomores. But that ain't helping us make the tourney this year.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Jalen has been inconsistent just like the team. He was terrible against SMU. SMU just backed off him when the was beyond the arc. They gave him wide open 3s and he didn't shoot.

Jim Calhoun once said the best thing about freshmen is they become sophomores. But that ain't helping us make the tourney this year.

Unfortunately Jalen was sick before the game and had his right wrist wrapped. Also unfortunately - our next guy on the depth chart is SCJR

Reaction Score

Do you remember watching Kemba, Bazz, etc as freshmen? Taliek? Price (guess he was a soph by that point)? It wasn't pretty. Point guards take time but it's plain as day that he's by far the most talented kid in our program right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom