Jalen Adams, Sterling Gibbs, Terry Larrier, Shonn Miller, Steve Enoch meet the press | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams, Sterling Gibbs, Terry Larrier, Shonn Miller, Steve Enoch meet the press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Someone forward Jalen's quote from KO about positionless basketball to Mike Decourcy and the rest of the mindless cbb media who tried to act like Calipari coined it himself last week. Not saying KO invented it because the term has been out there for awhile and has been used a lot to describe the Warriors this past year, but cmon at getting duped by Cal's latest marketing gimmick.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
they have so much talent if the chemistry clicks and the kids really enjoy playing with each other and enjoy each other, this team is going to be very very dangerous... add in a pissed off team and fanbase and this year is going to be bananas

Reaction Score
they have so much talent if the chemistry clicks and the kids really enjoy playing with each other and enjoy each other, this team is going to be very very dangerous... add in a pissed off team and fanbase and this year is going to be bananas

Dangerous could be the understatement of the year. An absolute time bomb waiting to explode could be more accurate! Imagine Jalen under the tutelage of Sir Sterling/KO???? By Valentines Day JA could be 1 of the top 5 Freshman in the country. Imagine that? Coming off the bench as a 6th man...OMG! ;)

Reaction Score
Someone forward Jalen's quote from KO about positionless basketball to Mike Decourcy and the rest of the mindless cbb media who tried to act like Calipari coined it himself last week. Not saying KO invented it because the term has been out there for awhile and has been used a lot to describe the Warriors this past year, but cmon at getting duped by Cal's latest marketing gimmick.

I always liked Shaka Smart's quote - "There are two positions in basketball: on the court, and on the bench."

He must have said it at least two years ago.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Look at Steve Enoch's hair.

What does that make him now, 7'1"?:)

He could be starting for Carver High right now. Starting to look like Coolidge.

03d77s_

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Agree. This team is loaded with talent. We needed to get better rebounding and shooting and it looks like we have the players to do it.

Reaction Score
"Battle, 6-5, visited Syracuse last weekend; UConn could get another shot. … A new lighting system, which will make various effects, has been installed in Gampel Pavilion."

No wonder we've had such good luck with recruits lately... the lighting system!
What does "will make various effects" even mean? Sometimes I smh at some of the stuff Amore writes.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They are all pretty well spoken young men. I have to say that Adams seems pretty poised for a frosh. He's not a bad guy to have as the face of your program (starting next year.)

Reaction Score
What does "will make various effects" even mean? Sometimes I smh at some of the stuff Amore writes.

He probably was given that quote by the school and has no idea what it means. I'm assuming maybe now they will have the logo in a spotlight, and other effects we're used to seeing at concerts or NBA pregame rituals. It sounds good, can make our little campus stadium look like a real draw if we have the stadium go black with entertaining light shows as the team is introduced

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
He probably was given that quote by the school and has no idea what it means. I'm assuming maybe now they will have the logo in a spotlight, and other effects we're used to seeing at concerts or NBA pregame rituals. It sounds good, can make our little campus stadium look like a real draw if we have the stadium go black with entertaining light shows as the team is introduced
If he was given that quote verbatim, then the press agent at UConn needs to learn how to write; Amore could have heard more but probably figured only Boneyard level fanatics would care.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
idk why amore still gets , he has become much much better... also im assuming various effects means other than on and off they can dim or strobe etc... smh

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Lighting effects. It makes them. Is this confusing?
It casts a gentle glow around the arena, creating a warm patina on everyone in attendance. All the while accompanied by fragrant potpourri and the soothing sounds of Yanni played over the Bose surround audio system. I never knew an intense college basketball game could be so relaxing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom