Jalen - Above the rim player? | The Boneyard

Jalen - Above the rim player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've read quotes and heard Jalen assess himself as "an above the rim player" but I don't recall him dunking once this year. In his HS highlights we saw some of it but I'm curious why he classifies himself as that type of athlete but it hasn't translated to 1 dunk all season? I think he's a solid player with some growing pains as expected, but not the type of athlete he and the staff markets him as. Not something I'm hung up on but just an observation.

Reaction Score
I've read quotes and heard Jalen assess himself as "an above the rim player" but I don't recall him dunking once this year. In his HS highlights we saw some of it but I'm curious why he classifies himself as that type of athlete but it hasn't translated to 1 dunk all season? I think he's a solid player with some growing pains as expected, but not the type of athlete he and the staff markets him as. Not something I'm hung up on but just an observation.
Probably because of stuff like this.
http://ballislife.com/jalen-adams-windmills-on-a-teammate-during-practice/

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
He's a crazy athlete. He's fast, long, and can jump out the gym. He just hasn't had many in game opportunities. He had a breakaway dunk against Sacred Heart if I recall. Don't worry, the dunks will come.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
hahaha-oh-wow.jpg

Reaction Score
I'd class him as a B+ athlete along the lines of Sticks Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom