Jaiden Delaire | The Boneyard

Jaiden Delaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Kid from Granby.

Need to lock down our coaching situation ASAP so we can continue recruiting these local kids. CT is ripe with talent over the next few years.

What I know about him (not just from the tape)
- Great shooter. Form could be worked on a little, but he's putting it in the hoop
- Good handle for a 6'8 guy.
- Limited athleticism as far as high-major D1 prospects go.
- Has a mean streak when playing sometimes
- Decent finisher, nothing special. First step is just ok
- Video shows him making some tough finishes. Needs to be more creative with his jumpstop and footwork through getting to the hole.

REALLY would like to lock him and Taelon up ASAP. Same with Akok Akok from PSA, Cockburn, Tre Mitchell and Trey hall. Keep the local boys home.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'd like him to commit here over the summer, then go and play his senior year at a higher NEPSAC like Brewster or St. Thomas More

Reaction Score
I've seen him play a couple times. I like how he scores from everywhere (3's, pullups, drives, fast breaks, etc).
I think he is a solid athlete..a better athlete than Polley and post surgery Larrier. Plus, he's really long.
I heard he was injured for the beginning of this season and got off to a slow start but played great towards the end.

Reaction Score

Kid from Granby.

Need to lock down our coaching situation ASAP so we can continue recruiting these local kids. CT is ripe with talent over the next few years.

What I know about him (not just from the tape)
- Great shooter. Form could be worked on a little, but he's putting it in the hoop
- Good handle for a 6'8 guy.
- Limited athleticism as far as high-major D1 prospects go.
- Has a mean streak when playing sometimes
- Decent finisher, nothing special. First step is just ok
- Video shows him making some tough finishes. Needs to be more creative with his jumpstop and footwork through getting to the hole.

REALLY would like to lock him and Taelon up ASAP. Same with Akok Akok from PSA, Cockburn, Tre Mitchell and Trey hall. Keep the local boys home.

Husky 429 why do we need to lock down our coaching situation asap when we have a coach that's under contract and is paid approximately $10,000,000 for the next 3 years.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Husky 429 why do we need to lock down our coaching situation asap when we have a coach that's under contract and is paid approximately $10,000,000 for the next 3 years.

Don't be daft...

Reaction Score
Taelon Martin is 2020 for now

Good point. Looking far ahead, next year we only lose Cobb and Adams (if he stays) so we'll only have 2 schollies anyway. Lock up Delaire and Akok in 2019 then put full attention on Martin for 2020.

Reaction Score

Sure, burn it all down to the ground by keeping him around because the two worst seasons in 30 years hasn't done enough damage already.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Stainmaster, Ollie is not going anywhere, at least for another season. Get use to it.

Maybe, and maybe not. Just saying he is not going anywhere is not written in stone by any means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom