Jaden Delaire | The Boneyard

Jaden Delaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I took my daughter to swim meet at Loomis several weeks ago. I got to ask the staff about Jaiden. Apparently he is a great students who loves the school. His younger brother is also enroll there. The family are big fans of UCONN but they value education even more. Several of his teammates are going to the IVY leagues to play basketball. Jaiden has the academics to get into an IVY league school without the basketball stuff. He is not going to transfer and is not going to do a postgrad yr. I got the impression that Harvard and Tommy Ammaker might be the biggest threat here

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Delaire is Tatum lite. Everything about him is similar honestly, just a little less fluid and graceful. Lock him up ASAP Danny

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I really want to see them get Delaire. It seemed like we lost some steam over the past year or so, but I'm hoping that DH can get us back on the top of his list.

As for 2020, I selfishly hope we get interested in Ethan Morton from out here in Western PA. I tend to think he's probably Big 10 or ND bound, but I'm interested to see if the combination of our brand, the Hurley name, and our success with guards would get us in the door at all.

Reaction Score
It must be super challenging when you're a new coach in a program. Recruiting is all about relationships. To suddenly be the coach of a new program and swoop in and try to get recruits can't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom