Jaded We Are To Have Missed This | The Boneyard

Jaded We Are To Have Missed This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I knew UConn was at another level than the rest of wcbb when, after the championship game, the media never mentioned that UConn had a perfect season.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Confused, Rocky, what is it that we missed?

We've missed being excited and talking about what may be. Lost in a certain 2017 possibility and Skylar Diggins vs. DT and more, what do I call it and get away with it, stuff such as that.

But wait: Like Ebenezer we haven't missed it! There is still time if we get around to being fans in the present and revel in what we have.

PS. I see myself as the ghost of Christmas Future if I can't be the fairy who hits Bill Murray with a toaster. Gender precludes.

Last edited:

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
jaded we are, yes, yes...

yoda-star-wars.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
We've missed being excited and talking about what may be. Lost in a certain 2017 possibility and Skylar Diggins vs. DT and more, what do I call it and get away with it, stuff such as that.

But wait: Like Ebenezer we haven't missed it! There is still time if we get around to being fans in the present and revel in what we have.

PS. I see myself as the ghost of Christmas Future if I can't be the fairy who hits Bill Murray with a toaster. Gender precludes.
The resemblance is striking.
bill-murray-carol-kane-scrooged-paramount.jpg

Reaction Score
Our team will be forged in the fire. Win lose, no problem. We will witness one of the greatest teams ever seen by the time the championships come around. This will rank among the most awesome seasons ever. Phoenix rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom