Jacobs calls on Billie Jean King and Condi Rice for help | The Boneyard

Jacobs calls on Billie Jean King and Condi Rice for help

Reaction Score
Sure why not?

"So, on a weekend when UConn women's programs will shine brightly, I ask not only the state, but the NCAA and powerful women in this country: What are you going to do to make sure a school that has done as much for women's athletics as any doesn't erode, erode, erode in the 21st century?"

Jeff Jacobs: Protect UConn Women's Sports From Erosion

Last edited:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Sure why not?

"So, on a weekend when UConn women's programs will shine brightly, I ask not only the state, but the NCAA and powerful women in this country: What are you going to do to make sure a school that has done as much for women's athletics as any doesn't erode, erode, erode in the 21st century?"

Jeff Jacobs: Protect UConn Women's Sports From Erosion
Won't someone think of the children?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Man that's a heck of Hail Mary, but if it gets us into a decent stable conference, I'm with you Jeff.

Reaction Score
Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son

ly7MQh9.gif

Reaction Score
"They [Rice and Lisa Borders and Billie Jean King and powerful women in corporate America] should be pushing the ACC or Big Ten to immediately put UConn women's sports, at least women's basketball, in their conference. Actually, putting the women's basketball and field hockey in the ACC should have been done yesterday. And there should be a nice piece of that conference TV money that can go to UConn to help pay for those spots."

"We're fortunate hockey could get into Hockey East," Auriemma said. "That might have to be the model going forward. An individual program tries to align with schools that want to compete at the level you want to compete".

Reaction Score
"We're fortunate hockey could get into Hockey East," Auriemma said. "That might have to be the model going forward. An individual program tries to align with schools that want to compete at the level you want to compete

This could be the way to compete with the P5. The best of the rest in one sport conferences. Not sure we make the cut in football tho.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom