Jackson Mitchell Show Ep. 1 | The Boneyard

Jackson Mitchell Show Ep. 1

Reaction Score
The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast's weekly football show is back! Jackson Mitchell will be joining me weekly this season. In this first episode we talk about pre-season camp, get to know Coach Mora and his teammates a bit more, hear about Utah State prep and more. Tune in below (audio and video options available).

Reaction Score
The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast's weekly football show is back! Jackson Mitchell will be joining me weekly this season. In this first episode we talk about pre-season camp, get to know Coach Mora and his teammates a bit more, hear about Utah State prep and more. Tune in below (audio and video options available).

Nice job by both of you.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Any questions for Jackson?
Is the D designed for the defensive front to occupy the linemen and allow the LB's to tackle or are they allowed to penetrate to make plays but leave gaps?

Also, on passing plays, does the Defense have any blitz packages for the LB's or even Corners to help with a pass rush?

Reaction Score
It was a question for Mitchell...but I appreciate your perspective ;)

And...I agree...but I am curious if that was a talent thing with Spanos last year....or scheme.
I knew what you meant. I think that’s the answer he’d give. More chasing the ball than sitting back and playing it “safe”. Mitchell is super aggressive and Mora repeatedly talks about going where the ball is hard. Spanos may have picked up too much bend from Randy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom